Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Just caught up to the end of last update, and damn, things got real super fast :ROFLMAO: . I honestly expected more of the MC and his group, the nuns made them look like amateurs out there. I guess no amount of superhuman enhancement will beat a well prepared and well coordinated attack. I hope the dev doesn't take the easy way out and have things be solved through diplomacy or threats, after all they tried to kidnap the MC an ended up taking Lily, retribution is in order:devilish:.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Ok, guys. The test version is ready.

Sorry, for being late. Some things went a little south and the update was a bit bigger than I expected.

Overall, I am happy with the quality of the animations and the way I managed to progress the story.

Here is the overall progress for the ep3v1.5:

• 840 static images
  • 12 fully custom animations
  • Maria S content
  • Mina S content
Unavailable Contents in the Test update (Half done so couldn’t add):

• One story route/path
  • Some images
  • Lilith S content
  • Mina Date
  • Android version
  • Minigames
Link for test version - Uploading currently

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
That would be nice for sure!!
I could never be satisfied with half a burger or half a pizza
depends on how hungry you i guess...
i did play the previous update Beta but there wasn't as much undone planned work. (only the dance scene i believe)

Looking at the teasers loads happening at new places and some new characters so i can see why this update took/will take a bit longer.
but man Lilith S scene and Mina Date sound like good reasons to be patient

Reactions: PaulPanzer83

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Ok, guys. The test version is ready.

Sorry, for being late. Some things went a little south and the update was a bit bigger than I expected.

Overall, I am happy with the quality of the animations and the way I managed to progress the story.

Here is the overall progress for the ep3v1.5:

• 840 static images
  • 12 fully custom animations
  • Maria S content
  • Mina S content
Unavailable Contents in the Test update (Half done so couldn’t add):

• One story route/path
  • Some images
  • Lilith S content
  • Mina Date
  • Android version
  • Minigames
Link for test version - Uploading currently

Previews:

View attachment 3963270 View attachment 3963271 View attachment 3963272 View attachment 3963273 View attachment 3963275 View attachment 3963276 View attachment 3963277 View attachment 3963278 View attachment 3963279 View attachment 3963280 View attachment 3963281
What is S content?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Could it be that the developer of this game was on vacation? It's a shame that it appears 11 months later with only 800 images, which other developers typically do in 4 months. LAZY
which dev's? the full time dev's?
the dev's working with the same assets non-stop adding maybe 1 new location in said 800 renders?
i mean just calling a dev lazy because you know a other dev that does the same amount off renders in less time is insanely ignorant.

sure i won't deny KK was/is a little slow with this update, but we know he's still working on it actively beside his normal life & job so i see no reason to assert hes being lazy in any way

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
oh, it's a half update only ? damn. so the full update won't be ready for 3 or 4 more months ?

bme21

Dec 14, 2022
I'm playing pc version on android joiplay. Is there a way to fix only black screen conversation in all animation scenes?

4.40 star(s) 60 Votes