ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
This game really knows how to make me feel guilty, I commented on this a long time ago about feeling guilty for cheating on Mina, but yesterday I decided to make a new loyal gameplay, but I still feel guilty about girls like Lisa or Lola, if I'm not going to have them in the harem, then why keep them around, to remind me of my mistakes?

And then there's the guilt of bringing them into the harem, it makes it seem like I'm going against the family even after giving them my word.

In the end, there seems to be no right answer, I regret abandoning them and I'm going to delete this save, I just ask the Dev to go easy on this guilty game, you don't need to keep reminding me of it all the time, the harem isn't even optional.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Now i've seen everything. People asking for a hero before the update even drops? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
Granted, this is a pirate site so people asking for a hero is nothing new.

Having said that, seeing people jumping the gun such as that fella makes it clear some folks just don't even bother checking out the dev's Patreon (and the person doesn't even need to be a Patron to find out whether the update is out or not).

Plus, if the update is out and it isn't leaked, soon enough no doubt someone (whether me or another person) would make one of those game's update request threads.

I guess in this person's case, it comes down to ignorance, being a newbie, only joining July this year, from the look of the profile.
Which is to certain extent is understandable (even I was clueless of how things worked when I joined this site several years ago. Gotta start from somewhere).

Though I don't remember jumping the gun at that stage so part of me is still chuckling lol.

Jul 4, 2024
Granted, this is a pirate site so people asking for a hero is nothing new.

Having said that, seeing people jumping the gun such as that fella makes it clear some folks just don't even bother checking out the dev's Patreon (and the person doesn't even need to be a Patron to find out whether the update is out or not).

Plus, if the update is out and it isn't leaked, soon enough no doubt someone (whether me or another person) would make one of those game's update request threads.

I guess in this person's case, it comes down to ignorance, being a newbie, only joining July this year, from the look of the profile.
Which is to certain extent is understandable (even I was clueless of how things worked when I joined this site several years ago. Gotta start from somewhere).

Though I don't remember jumping the gun at that stage so part of me is still chuckling lol.
The dev said its coming in september 10th so i thought its out, also patreon is banned in my country lmao

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
The dev said its coming in september 10th so i thought its out, also patreon is banned in my country lmao
yeah its delayed..
no new info aside from that its going to be subscribers only first(which is normal and expected)
there are only a few dev's out there who can go full time so im guessing KK his real life is kinda busy right now
all we can do is wait..

anyway i don't think KK will be as loose with his release dates states in the future as failing to meet them will reflect badly

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hmmm....
Is the site not able to accessed in your country at all?
Not like I'm an expert in the matter but I remember reading somewhere on Patreon policy that transactions are restricted for certain countries (though not sure whether that means access to website).
If that's not the case, then you should still be able to see what gets posted by the dev even if you don't subscribe to the dev's patreon.

anyway i don't think KK will be as lose with his release dates states in the future as failing to meet them will reflect badly
lol yeah. He probably shouldn't be giving out ETAs in advance in the future, unless he is absolutely sure the update is coming in the next 2~3 days or something.
Giving ETAs and not meeting them more is not a good look.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It's probably just blocked by his ISP and he is using the default DNS... :WeSmart:
That could actually be true.
At times I've had this site get blocked by my ISP.
And in those situations I always use the free VPN extension (for chrome) to access it - luckily the blocks have always been temporary and not permanent so after a bit of period has past, I just go back to using my default DNS after they release the block.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
been almost a year since I last touched this game, can any kind soul fill me in on what the story was about again?

Kinda lost to why the MC is making a harem in the first place and how it ties with the politics.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
been almost a year since I last touched this game, can any kind soul fill me in on what the story was about again?

Kinda lost to why the MC is making a harem in the first place and how it ties with the politics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not going any farther than that because I don't know how far along you are but that's the gist of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: shamtiiomi
4.40 star(s) 60 Votes