Mod Ren'Py Desire of Fate - Multi-Mod [Ep.3 v1] [LightmanP]

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough focused on the choices that give the most points, a gallery unlock button, an option to name saves, alternative font, and a few UI improvements.

Updated: 2024-02-15
Game/Creator: Desire of Fate / KKpotato - - -
Modder: LightmanP
Mod Version: Ep.3 v1
Game Version: Ep.3 v1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Desire of Fate [Ep.2 v1] [KKpotato] + LightmanP's Multi Mod + Patch

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in early access. I will add it to the OP 24h after the game is updated here (on Latest Updates). Enjoy!
  • Mod updated to Ep1-v.5
  • Added an option to set lust to 5 at the end of the previous version when asked for those that want girls to be shy (they are more forward at 10+)

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
The mod is now updated on my in early access. I will add it to the OP 24h after the game is updated here (on Latest Updates). Enjoy!
  • Mod updated to Ep1-v.5
  • Added an option to set lust to 5 at the end of the previous version when asked for those that want girls to be shy (they are more forward at 10+)
Hey there, idk whats wrong with my game/pc but as soon as i copy ur mod over the basic game i got this error msg at the start. dont happen without ur mod. ( Downloaded it from ur Patreon)

Reactions: Punto

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hey there, idk whats wrong with my game/pc but as soon as i copy ur mod over the basic game i got this error msg at the start. dont happen without ur mod. ( Downloaded it from ur Patreon)

Yep, it's fixed now, please redownload the mod. If you still get the error, you might need to remove 'persistent' file inside game/saves folder and the same file in C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DOF

Reactions: ohhiimfox

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Does setting lust to 5 with this opltion affect what scenes are available in current version, or just the tone of the girl's dialogue?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Does setting lust to 5 with this opltion affect what scenes are available in current version, or just the tone of the girl's dialogue?
Don't think it does so far. You can't get some if dominance points are low, though.

Reactions: MythMackay

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi first of all thank you for the mod.
I was just thinking if was possible to add a cheating menu for the stat points.
I'm not the type to abuse or use cheat for statistics. But I have noticed that some choices have more points than others. The point is that... some of the choices, that need to be made to get the maximum score, are not the ones I would have chosen.

Example

As you can see if we want to max or point, we need to choice the choice number 3.
But i prefer to be more friendly, so i prefer the choice number 2.
But doing so, i lost a Dom +1 point... so if we have the cheating menu, we can add the missing point we lost.

So as i say... if you can, can you also add the cheating menu? Ofc only if is possible ofc.
Thank you

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hi first of all thank you for the mod.
I was just thinking if was possible to add a cheating menu for the stat points.
I'm not the type to abuse or use cheat for statistics. But I have noticed that some choices have more points than others. The point is that... some of the choices, that need to be made to get the maximum score, are not the ones I would have chosen.

Example

As you can see if we want to max or point, we need to choice the choice number 3.
But i prefer to be more friendly, so i prefer the choice number 2.
But doing so, i lost a Dom +1 point... so if we have the cheating menu, we can add the missing point we lost.

So as i say... if you can, can you also add the cheating menu? Ofc only if is possible ofc.
Thank you
Probably not right now as it's pretty easy to have more points than needed, so it wouldn't serve a real purpose now.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018

Desire of Fate [Prologue v2 Bugfix] [KKpotato] + LightmanP's Multi Mod

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
Does this have the IC patch or do I have to put it in separate?

Thank you for your time

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
What do you mean after the bugfix? Bug fix is already added in the apk so I should just be able to add the IC patch to the game folder correct or am I missing something?

Thank you for your time
You should probably just use . You can try adding the mod to that, but I'm not sure it'll work. Maybe just wait for Blackeye. to update his port.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018

Desire of Fate [Prologue v2 Bugfix] [KKpotato] + LightmanP's Multi Mod

Played your port but the multi mod doesn't work I don't know if you have the IC patch if you did it also doesn't work just wanted to let you know that the mods don't work unless I did something wrong?(just ported and played) if you could upload fixed version that would be great thank you

Thank you for your time

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Played your port but the multi mod doesn't work I don't know if you have the IC patch if you did it also doesn't work just wanted to let you know that the mods don't work unless I did something wrong?(just ported and played) if you could upload fixed version that would be great thank you

Thank you for your time
dude, i have not updated the port yet :FacePalm:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
dude, i have not updated the port yet :FacePalm:
Sorry I got it off your blogspot I assumed it was the newest version I apologize for my mistake I didn't know it hadn't been updated I appreciate you taking the time to respond I'll wait for the updated version and again sorry for messaging you like I said I thought it was the newest wanted to let you know it wasn't working my mistake

Thank you for your time :)