wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
That's what I first thought. Then I looked at the green highlighted girl in the banner.
Thats darla? That girl looks really different? Hopefully she will dress like that then she looked really plain in the party. Then where is samira and kagura?

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Dev-Mc is dominant
Soo far we have seen him get used and led around by his mother the maid samir his sister and did I miss anyone else?
He is dominant, that's his inner personality. But that personality hasn't matured yet and he lacks control. You will see his dominant nature during the first sex scene and during his encounter with Robert. Due to his position, he is currently laid back.
You will see his dominance mature as we go on.
Thats darla? That girl looks really different? Hopefully she will dress like that then she looked really plain in the party. Then where is samira and kagura?
I have shown Samira :sneaky:
But I have not shown Kagura.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
He is dominant, that's his inner personality. But that personality hasn't matured yet and he lacks control. You will see his dominant nature during the first sex scene and during his encounter with Robert. Due to his position, he is currently laid back.
You will see his dominance mature as we go on.

I have shown Samira :sneaky:
But I have not shown Kagura.
So the green girl is samira?

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
The prologue is very good. I expect that the rest of the story, will mantain the same plot and the wonderful renders and animations :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
The prologue is very good. I expect that the rest of the story, will mantain the same plot and the wonderful renders and animations :)
Thank you for liking it. I came here with a proper story and plot in mind. The renders and animations should not decrease. Instead, I hope to increase the quality of the game as we go on.

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of Desire of Fate [Prologue v2] (Bug Fixed)
PC ( 308 MB ) & Mac ( 274 MB ) - -
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
I tried the game and now I regret doing it so soon because now I am craving more of this story and have to wait while if I had held off on trying it I might have still felt this way but I mostly just want to see the island training right now. I only feel this way about games that I really like so great job Dev KKpotato.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato and TNVL

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
This game should also add the Virgin tag since there is a scene with one currently in the game and if the Developer Notes are anything to go by then there will be at least 4 more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KKpotato
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes