2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
here is a fixed incest patch. place the file patch.rpy into the game folder of your installation.

the 2nd file is for those, who want to use unren in the uncompressed version or creating their own mac or whatever build. keep this file within the game folder or your entire installation is deleted by code introduced by the dev in this version.
Does that 2nd file works with the normal version? I did put it in game folder then unren but my game was deleted

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Does that 2nd file works with the normal version? I did put it in game folder then unren but my game was deleted
the file nonsense.rpa was in the same folder as archive.rpa?
at which point your game was deleted?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Added a new pc and mac version.
Oh ?? aham..... Sorry whats new in those ? did u ad the 2 patches ?? sorry didn´t check them out yet
Edit:

ahhhh it´s the alpha ver. ok will dwnl this and see how it goes ! for what i saw the main changes were in the interface (Map)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, when must stop playing? Already have the pills, played videogames with sis, had two dreams... anything else to do?

Kent1507

Feb 17, 2019
here is a fixed incest patch. place the file patch.rpy into the game folder of your installation.

the 2nd file is for those, who want to use unren in the uncompressed version or creating their own mac or whatever build. keep this file within the game folder or your entire installation is deleted by code introduced by the dev in this version.
do you ported this to android sir? @the66

Reactions: MykeRosy

VelSl

Apr 22, 2018
With all my respect to the developer ... but this simply does not work :) (and yes I know that this is Alpha but still ...)

Terrigen

Oct 30, 2018
Started new game, tried to enter the usual name I use (Dick) ... game denies me saying this name is ingame choose another...
I type in "Prick" ,.... This name is used by in-game character as well! What?
When do we meet the notorious Dick and Prick then? These are the names I use for my MCs! :po_O:D

(By the way, the updated patch posted by @the66 works for a new game, I deleted the numbers in the filename so it is just "patch.rpy")

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
wow, models is just so perfect yet mommy's personality is the best i hope we get some light femdom content with her. she's so a godess.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
Started new game, tried to enter the usual name I use (Dick) ... game denies me saying this name is ingame choose another...
I type in "Prick" ,.... This name is used by in-game character as well! What?
When do we meet the notorious Dick and Prick then? These are the names I use for my MCs! :po_O:D

(By the way, the updated patch posted by @the66 works for a new game, I deleted the numbers in the filename so it is just "patch.rpy")
where did you put the patch file? i put it in the Game folder like most games but the MC and Sister refer to the mother by name instead of "mom". is that intentional? also i got a bunch of error popups after entering my name that lasted till the beach screen

deviloper

Oct 5, 2017
In script.rpa there are the lines:
Python:
if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
            $ Julia_name = Julia_name_choice
            $ Andrew_name = Andrew_name_choice
            $ Kate_name = Kate_name_choice
so you have to name the file patch.rpy and define the vars ;)

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes