2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any fanmades for this game or this woman? Any gif can do actually :(
I know Vega had done a ton of customization on models. So someone making fan art would need to do a bunch of adjustments to a normal Daz model and have those match up with what Vega did. There are some artists that have done so with other games where there was a lot of customization, so there could be some fan art somewhere. I haven't seen it myself, though.

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
I can't proceed this scene, I need to speak to her in the room, but she isn't active. She sits there with a book, passive. Any thoughts?
изображение_2024-03-12_135328478.png

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
i hate to think this is abandoned,so many good vn's die out, while "meh or bad" ones get completed, i blame burning the candle at both ends. dont start multiple diffrent projects at the same time take you're time in moderation, do one project at a time. write the other poject idea's down so you dont forget, then wait untill the current one is 100% finished. moderation is key, dont try do do a million things at once.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i hate to think this is abandoned,so many good vn's die out, while "meh or bad" ones get completed, i blame burning the candle at both ends. dont start multiple diffrent projects at the same time take you're time in moderation, do one project at a time. write the other poject idea's down so you dont forget, then wait untill the current one is 100% finished. moderation is key, dont try do do a million things at once.
I suppose that's often true, but what second VN was Vega doing while also working on Wicked Paradise?

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes