2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
So after playing this for the first time and around 20 minutes i have to say that the renders look good but thats pretty much all that the game has to offer. No story no nothing. :cautious:
I agree and the camera keeps moving with nearly every render making the player seasick so down a few stars on the renders for seasickness!

Reactions: HossDik
Jun 6, 2018
^ Also be sure to delete the old one first. Both .rpy and .rpyc files, or you could end up with the correct .rpy file but still be stuck with the bad .rpyc one.

How about I download the game again and paste the newest incest patch, then it will work?

Jun 6, 2018
@Aryandeep Roy my theory is that you use a older incest patch that cause exact the crash what you have.Redownload the patch from here and rename that to only patch.rpy

As much as I can remember, I downloaded the latest patch file! :eek: Let's try again, if it works or doesn't whatever, I'll reply again? And, thanks for the suggestion though. :)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Excuse me but am i the only one who finds the walkthrough utterly uniformative and useless. I'm at tuesday, just talked with Emily during breakfeast and have no idea whatsoever of what to do and/or where to go, seriously.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Excuse me but am i the only one who finds the walkthrough utterly uniformative and useless. I'm at tuesday, just talked with Emily during breakfeast and have no idea whatsoever of what to do and/or where to go, seriously.
Repeat scenes x times then when the number is at a certain threshold scenes are unlocked at specific times.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Repeat scenes x times then when the number is at a certain threshold scenes are unlocked at specific times.
So basically you spam some scenes & days until something happens?
Uh, is there a list of events or somesuch, just so i can have an idea of what to look forward to?
Ok, it's an Alpha still, but that's some bare bones of a game, really.

magus448

May 22, 2018
So basically you spam some scenes & days until something happens?
Uh, is there a list of events or somesuch, just so i can have an idea of what to look forward to?
Ok, it's an Alpha still, but that's some bare bones of a game, really.
The events in the walkthrough have something like "(j_l > 8)" at he end

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I do not even know where to start.. I trusted a lot in this dev. This game promises, I said to myself, just with a couple of adjustments (important, yes) can be very good. Good animations, attractive characters, good renders... The most complicated thing was already.. find a dev. with a certain talent to make a recommendable game.

We all see more or less the things that should be corrected: The jumps in the camera, maybe the format of the game (no rooms, no map, do not repeat scenes to see the new content), add a couple of scenes to give it for a little of meaning to the argument .. and even change some scenes and adapt them to the age that the characters appear to make it look a bit believable.

I think that with a simpler format I would fix things a lot. 5-7 scenes per update, with a couple of animations and see how the story would grow would be perfect.

But unfortunately I think this dev. will die with their ideas and eventually the game.. or at least I do not think we see those corrections that many claim.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
the renders and the animations are amazing but that's as far as it goes,there's no real content atm and without a walkthrough(a real one not that crap in the op) or a hint system you just roam around the house like a headless chicken not knowing what to do and how to unlock future scenes.

Reactions: HHUUKK
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes