VN - Ren'Py - Desireon [v0.1] [X_engine]

1. 5.00 star(s)

OhMeGaGameStudio

Great game, glad to have had a chance to help on this project :) Growing fast and all art is drawn by the dev, which is a very nice bonus. Can't wait to see where it all goes. Currently the game is not very long but the dev is active and continues to work on it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Grainygr86

Very good start for the very 1st version . The art is great and could honestly see them having a large presence in the Ero-game community. Wouldn't be surprised if they gain a large and healthy following on patreon.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

skaisher

Review for 0.1

This game has pretty much everything you want as a new project.

It has some nice art, pretty solid writing and dialogue, music and sound design and seemingly no bugs. Storywise, it seems well set up, but there isn't much yet.

I could be misremembering, but i don't think i actually made any choices in the game, so gameplay should hopefully be added as the game develops, even for a vn. Overall it's so short though that i don't really blame them for that.

In general the main issue so far is just a lack of content, but assuming the developers keep working on it, this should turn out to be a solid to great game.