Ren'Py - Desires from Beyond [v0.1] [Chris Eman]

1. 3.00 star(s)

BobCarter

Game suffers from an overly long intro and then some. 95% of this is the intro, with a few options and a fist full of sex scenes. This is a 0.1V but the dated 3d, and overly painfully long transition scenes for each location that you cant click to speed up, are tedious. Of that 95% easily 5% is what effectively is a loading screen that doesn't need to be there. [Feels like a loading screen, isn't actually loading anything]

Beside that, story has a nice hook, the horror parts were done fair well, and a few of the characters and scenes hang on way too long.

Most stuff past the intro is just will be added later place holders.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mediterraneon

Amazing animations and artistic direction. Story unfolds nicely with a mystery element. Keep the good work going ! The sheer quantity of content and visuals you get on a 0.1 version is impressive. Thank you
  3. 5.00 star(s)

maremaremare

game is amazing, one of the best starters i've seen,i played almost every single game and this one is already one of my favorites, i think it has huge potential
    models look fantastic, animations are great, the story is also very good
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Hjyfh

Having played a lot of the other games this creator has made this so far has been the best especially at launch it has some weird choices for how to do narration with test appearing from top to bottom one sentence then a gap then the next sentence then normal dialogue boxes but this game also has none of the overcomplicated point and click emulated menus the other games have the main problem i noticed with the translation is She/Her was changed to He/Him. Graphics are slightly improved with animation being smoother and has a lot of content that has just worked with no errors showing up which is rare for first release.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

citrone

As it is, i consider this game unplayable: you're met with constant "black screens" in between slides/scenes (i'm talking about one every 4 or 5 clicks) that make the game incredibly frustrating to play.
    On top of that the way the dialogue is shown makes this game not fluid at all.
    Cherry on top, the "engrish"... it's 2024 and even if you don't speak a speck of English, there are so many tools that can help translate and better structure your dialogue.