4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
1e.gif

Overview:
DesireSFM is a 3D artist who makes medium and long animations of characters from the Witcher, as well as Mass Effect, The Last Of Us, and Tomb Raider. His videos often include futanari.​

Updated: 2024-01-14
Artist: DesireSFM
Censorship: none
Language: English
Resolution: mostly 1080p, some vids in 720p or 4K
Length: 111 animations, including 7 in virtual reality (3h20min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:

Collection List Download:

Full collection (all in one): -
Torrent: - -

Thematical parts:

WIPs: - - -
Virtual Reality vids: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Update 04/09/2020: - - -
Persistent Evil Control (1080p): - - - -
The Mask of Joy: -
- - -
Mask of Joy compressed: - - - -
The Golden Grain (1080p): - - -

2023 April-Dec: - - - -

Thanks AmanRocky, Baxonius, and Ryahn for the help!

1a.gif 1b.gif 1c.gif 1d.gif 1f.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
As usual with those productive artists who started to work some years ago, it is difficult to make full collections because of dead links on Patreon and deleted posts. So I thank AmanRocky & Baxonius for retrieving the missing files, and Ryahn for the torrent.

The WIPs archive contains 50 short animations (up to a minute or so). Some of them apparently never made it to a full animation, or are alternative versions to existing ones, so there is some unpublished material in there.

I hope everything is complete. If you have something not in the archives, please post it in the thread.

Last edited:

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
do you have sample clip of those vr content or are they the same content in special pov style?

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Here is a compressed version (720p, 30FPS) of Corruption of the Lodge III (359MB) for those who don't want to download the 4.8GB original.
- - - -

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
Here is a compressed version (720p, 30FPS) of Corruption of the Lodge III (359MB) for those who don't want to download the 4.8GB original.
- MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
was the original 4k ?
i really wish av1 will become available soon

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
OH MY GOD! Thank you so much rf96. This has to be the best collection on this site until now. I have been a fan of DesireSFM for a long time but only 3 individual threads were present. This tops it all for me.

Edit- Thank you to Baxonius and Ryahn as well.

• Love
Reactions: Baxonius

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
DesireSFM is a 3D artist who makes medium and long animations of characters from the Witcher, as well as Mass Effect, The Last Of Us, and Tomb Raider. His videos often include futanari.
I just love that description. It sounds like it's from Wikipedia.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkSSJShinji

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Is it possible that someone can upload it to MEGA? I know 25GB is too much but the 3 all in one DL links aren't working for me. I am currently torrenting it at 150KiB/s download speed. ETA is 3 days. If I am able to download it, I'll try to host it on MEGA. Provided I don't get error failures.

Reactions: Baxonius

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Is it possible that someone can upload it to MEGA? I know 25GB is too much but the 3 all in one DL links aren't working for me. I am currently torrenting it at 150KiB/s download speed. ETA is 3 days. If I am able to download it, I'll try to host it on MEGA. Provided I don't get error failures.
Try to download the thematical parts. they're on Mega.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Try to download the thematical parts. they're on Mega.
I won't miss out on any stuff though right?

Edit - Just checked the collection screenshot. I am stupid. Misunderstood that all in one had extra stuff. Much appreciated OP for providing Individual MEGA links. As a fan of futa this quarantine is going to be lit thanks to rf96.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baxonius and rf96
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes