Unity - Completed - Desktop Waifu [v0.41] [Slowly Approaching Bear]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Vertius

Interesting concept. Good designs. A fun little program. Unfortunately, however, I have to give a one star rating because imagine creating a program that doesn't have an "exit" button, instead forcing me to open task manager and terminate it. That is an unacceptable oversight.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Imouto36

Are you a lonely, depressed, introvert weeb like me who has no significant friends to talk to and is afraid of or just averse to social interaction? Worry no more, this app is exactly what you need.

Your very own fully customisable anime assistant who's never gonna give you up and never gonna let you down! As of the time of this review, this has 6 costumes for the default model, but you can make her look exactly as you want by importing a custom .vrm model from VROID. You can ask her to do a large number of things, like searching something on Google, playing something on YouTube, starting apps (because you are too lazy to reach the mouse key), dancing for you, and even masturbating while staring sensually at YOU! And you can even customize her dialog to make her say exactly what you want. What more can you ask?

I'm satisfied, my depression is cured and I am in a permanent state of ecstasy. 10/10, would recommend it over Desktop Kanojo. This stuff is just superior in just about every way.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

E$DRHUIJ:

I have no idea why the other guy gave it a 0 star, it did everything it said it would do. This is pretty great and it deserves 4 stars. Its a pretty cool gimmick, isn't worth much more than 10 minutes of entertainment.

You could give her personality or something? idk but honestly I would still give you money for this if I had money to give.

Sorry if I come of as rude or mad, this is a good thing you made

ps. you should give her a fortnite dance if you run out of ideas, would be funny as hell.