Desperal need for an pixel art artist for our game

SilverTilarion

Jul 9, 2019
Hello internet i guess. I`m an admin of local hentai group in social network VK. But that`s not the point. The thing is, while making some posts for our group, one thing came to my mind. I was thinking about making a game for over a month now. Visual novel is too boring idea for kinda concept that i was thinking about. Puzzles are dumb as fuck too. So me and my good friend who is novice in the Unity engine started working. Our main inspiration were Crisis Point Extinction and Parasite in city. I bet you know those two awesome games. We`re decided to stop on 3d environment game but with 2d pixel art style. Something similiar to classic games on NES like TMNT. But the thing is we don`t have a sprite artist. Same for the money to hire some. And thats why we looking for one. Unfortunately we are students and can`t offer you more than creative freedom. At this moment we have a programmer, raw version of most of the game mechanics, full concept of heroine (Our Maskot of a group), AI for 3 out of 6 types of enemies, lots of references and some crazy plot ideas for the mechanics. One of which is mostly done - system of gaining Will (HP) through a mini game with a guitar riffs of mid known Syberian punk atrist, Egor Letov. Main setting of our game is Sovietwave retrofuturism. Something similiar to Atomic heart but with mood of Mother Russia Bleeds. Below i am attaching stats menu and some arts of Beria Krieg (our maskot). I can`t leave a link on a test build of our game, because of a lots of placeholder sprites. But i open to answer any questions you may have.
zakazvk.png Everyday Icon.png BeriaArt.jpg 1679415111370.png