Identify Desperately looking for a game

astrooo2004

Apr 12, 2018
Hey. I hope you are all well.
I am desperately looking for a game i have played about a year ago. It was MTF themed very slow transformation game, with realistic and beautiful graphics - im not sure if the characters were made as 2d drawings or 3d renders, but i remember that the graphics was very beautiful and cute. It was made in Ren'Py or a similar VN engine.
The game was very long and very slow progression - for the first half of the game i didnt even know that the PC is transforming. I dont think there was much grinding in it, it was just story-based with slow progression.
To be honest i dont remember much about it, besides that it was probably the longest, most beautiful tf-themed VN novel i have ever played.
I vaguely remember (although i might be mistaken) that at the beginning the PC was kidnapped. Throughout story he was living with a bunch of people (family? kidnappers?). Each evening the PC was sitting on the bed and was visited by one of the NPCs. Dont think there was much sex in the game, but definetely there was a lot of intimate dialogues. I think that the PC was blonde and throughout most of the story he had a nice pixie haircut. I also believe that one of the NPCs was a petite young girl (sister? daughter of the kidnappers?) and it was possible to enter a lesbian relationship with her.

Sorry dont remember much more. I have been trying to find it here and on one of the competing websites since the morning without any luck