Desperately looking for 'emmenthal'...

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
supercheese123

Now, here is a request like a kind-a game IRL limited to the boundaries of this site , and I do hope it is not going to be cast away into the abyss of rejections.

The right honourable member above was kind enough to leave a 'like' on one of my unworthy contributions.

My avatar is a mouse, hers or his own is a pointed wedge of some cheese full of holes. Obviously, the thickest layman in matters of fortune-telling shall acknowledge that it is only natural for us to become acquainted with each other, and that this meeting of ours was meant to be, and due since forever.

The least I could do would be to thank her, or him, and to say "Greetings from France and hullo, over there ! ", just before following her, or him,
if I could find a list of her, or his, posts on the site.

However, supercheese123 shuns the limelight and I can neither follow nor bid her, or him, good day.

How do I go about letting her, or him, know that I am thankful for this 'like' ? Is there even any means to do so ?

Thank you for any tip.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
You can use the flagging feature that sends a notification to them so they will see that their name has been mentioned.
@ + Member name (choose their name from the drop-down menu)

Example:

Thanks for the like, Le_Mat !

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Also, you can use the quick search bar in the upper right to view all posts by a member.

Main page >> Quick search bar >> By: member name

P.S. Sadly, there's a thin line between friendly and stalking.

Reactions: Le Mat

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Also, you can use the quick search bar in the upper right to view all posts by a member.

Main page >> Quick search bar >> By: member name

P.S. Sadly, there's a thin line between friendly and stalking.
Thank you for your tips. You are most kind. I am not unaware of this thin line you have mentioned and shall refrain from pursuing said member.

Good night.