Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Has the game been abandoned? (For clarity, I noticed when the last one was updated, I'm asking if anyone knows if it's just a break for a while, or if the creator announced something, e.g. on discord)
Dunno, the last time I checked I can't even call this a game since it's full of bugs, like literally everywhere :KEK:
Won't surprise me if they dropped it because of lack of donations or something.
Art was good IMO tbh. Game execution just literally executed the game though lel.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Has the game been abandoned? (For clarity, I noticed when the last one was updated, I'm asking if anyone knows if it's just a break for a while, or if the creator announced something, e.g. on discord)
Ironically this IS ABANDONED LMFAO!

1685515474805.png

Also zero activity on the twitter and possibly the only way to confirm this is by amazingly joining the discord server and see if whoever is armory sword, if either a team or an individual it's still active around the server.

I just remembered by cleaning ren'py game files this one and got curious to see if any update been applied since the clusterfuck fiesta on the dev blueballing the game with long timespan on giving updates lol.

I'm quite shocked the Admins haven't given this game the abandoned tag :unsure:

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
This game is just dead huh...

That a shame I liked the premise it got oh well time to hit the dusty trail again

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
How many of you got ripped off by this game dev? I remember an early demo having a rape scene in the beginning. Dev must have quietly removed it without saying anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Karl Speidel

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
How many of you got ripped off by this game dev? I remember an early demo having a rape scene in the beginning. Dev must have quietly removed it without saying anything.
Far too many got ripped off and yes, you remember right. In fact, from what i can remember, the dev removed quite a bit of content as they released updates for...whatever reason.

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
Far too many got ripped off and yes, you remember right. In fact, from what i can remember, the dev removed quite a bit of content as they released updates for...whatever reason.
I looked at the links and saw the main culprit. Fucking Patreon. Fuck that's annoying to see how much influence that shitty platform has over devs. Even though there is subscribe star and others.

The scene I remembered is right in the very beginning, is that you can rape the demon lord by choice.

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes