Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
So this a game version of that doujhin were the hero took the overlord as his sex slave.

EunjiTheOne

Feb 20, 2018
i think i watched an anime similar to this... hmmm its in the tip of my tongue..
well, might as well give it a try :p

Takurah

Jun 13, 2019
The art style is boss. The writing seems good like its own stuff. But damn If its not straight from a couple of manga i've read. Nice to see this troupe hasn't died.
Anyone else getting some early 2000 vibes?

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Reminds me of a doujin I once read, except in that one the Hero turns out to be a pretty sick scumbag that uses his enslaved demon lord like a cum sock and even whores out the demon lord's generals and champions to what remains of his party.

I like this version better, because you can choose to totally not be 'that guy' and be nice to her.

Spelling and grammar need a bit of work, but for the most part I'm going to give this a watch.

And, you know what, seeing as how this a fledgling start up, I'll toss it some bucks.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
should mention..you have 3 patrons..SO..letting patrons decide...3 of them..really is silly AF this early on..lol...if you let 3 patrons decide something that hundreds of people here and other places far inferior to F95Zone thought was a bad idea or whatnot..you immediately run the risk of alienating alot of potential customers...
While you're not "wrong," just gonna put it out there; if literal hundreds are playing for free and only three can ever afford the presence of mind to support the development of it beyond critique, I think the potential alienation is well-earned. Not to say it should be acted on in spiteful manner, nor that people should "definitely immediately go dropping stacks on this developer that has all of one release," but past a certain point...

It's like playing at a live show for a handful of people for months, but suddenly you're getting publicly dunked on by several hundred when you sign up with a label or do something newsworthy and suddenly "everyone" is interested in what the hell you're doing with your life. Like, where were we up until that point?

Here, probably, asking for the latest save game seconds after an update.

Nov 10, 2017
is this like that one doujin where the hero dominates the overlord, but that hero is more "aware" or already "set in stone" compared to this one which depends on the player's actions. should be good. art's decent too.

Reactions: Aiwa and Takurah

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
First Release Version: 1.3
Current Release Version: 1.1
While both are compareable to 0.1 and 0.3 at best... the numbering system is getting more confuseing with each release?

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes