UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
dd.jpg

Overview:
The Kutawala Crystal stone passed down through the Ages as Myth, Legend; A beautiful female Overlord bent on ending the human race, and a Hero trying to understand it all. Time doesn't matter but does Love?
Learn more about the Ancient Gem, join the hero in capturing the "Evil" Overload, then, build their lives in love or Burn it all in Lust, you choose.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-08
Release Date: 2022-09-02
Developer: The Armory Sword - -
Censored: No.
Version: 3.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned features:

Online UI Updates:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (3.1): - -
Others: Compressed* - Android*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

DD Banner.jpeg despot-desires (2).png despot-desires (3).png despot-desires (4).png despot-desires (5).png despot-desires (6).png despot-desires (7).png despot-desires (8).png despot-desires (9).png despot-desires (10).png despot-desires (12).png despot-desires (13).png despot-desires (14).png despot-desires (11).png

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Needs a rape tag. Your very first choice is whether or not to ravage her in her sleep. If you don't the Hero will think to himself "What am I doing? After all that work i'm just going to talk!? This isn't...What is wrong with me!?". Right, rapey hero from the get go.

edit: seems it might also need a mind control tag at some point.

Also, to fix the text speed, open up game/script.rpy and remove all {cps=25}, should be doable with search and replace. Slow text is just annoying.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ugh. Renpy has a "Text Speed" setting for a reason. Don't force all that waiting for text to appear on me. Please.

Deleted.
This. For the love of god, don't fuck with basic engine features without a very good reason. I'll talk about the game itself once I've played it, but first I need to strip out the text speed override macros.

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
Well there isn't much to talk about here. The style is interesting and I liked it, good art that doesn't get warped on the sex scenes is a golden asset these days. The story also seems good, funny as well and I liked the the main characters personalities. That's about it I guess, looks good (promising) and piqued my interest. Will definitely keep and eye on this one.

p.s. fix the text speed though

Reactions: e-disfunction

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
text speed should not be a patreon vote..lol..its basic common sense in giving the player the ability to find their comfort zone in a game..no offence intended in my next comment..but..WTF dude..fix the text speed..LOL..that is NOT a game feature..it is an engine feature that shouldnt be messed with..do not break what is already fixed :p

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
OK, so I like the look of it so far. She's hot, and dominating a demon girl is a fantasy of mine so I'm in. Hopefully there will be some middle ground between romancing her and raping the shit out of her (as hot as fucking her senseless was) once it gets off the ground. Certainly worth a dollar for now, and we'll see in the future (and I can say with some authority that 100% of patrons think the text speed needs sorting :p).

2.10 star(s) 29 Votes