meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Where can you find all the gay scenes? i've unlocked Justin's, the car salesman, and disciplining my students at the college. anything else?

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
In the beginning i liked the game. Both now a have problems dont now what do or where to go. and im not a fan of Futa, Gay or Netora. If it was you could chamce it in the setup it would be nice to for now i dont know

• Angry
Reactions: ferro85

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
game has so many pics and vids but sadly needs gallery mode.. of some sort remind me of that other game
also the bugs needs to be addressed

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
hmm not sure if this is considered a bug or intentional but if you get caught peeping on the stepmother for her door ajar event, the event for starting the cleaning quest doesn't show up, (presumably because she won't get it due to a negative relationship score?) which prevents renovating the house.

edit: another minor bug with at least the update file for 1.11 to 1.12 (haven't tried a fresh install yet to see if it's only an issue with the update file), the random girls you encounter when dealing drugs have a broken image (when offering their favors for the drugs), and one of the lines in their sex dialogue (the "nice cunt bitch" line) is slightly broken as it's giving an html error for not finding the end of a span at line 93700

Last edited:

bryan2k

Sep 14, 2023
I am invisible, yet I make things clear, I can be shallow or deep, bringing distant things near. In silence, I speak, and in stillness, I show, reflecting both light and the darkness below. Without me, you stumble, yet too much and you’re blind, always ahead, but often behind. What am I?

Help me please!
- AIR, Water, Reflection, shadow, light, glass, echo.. dont works

Reactions: ferro85
2.50 star(s) 41 Votes