Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
New player here. Who do you give the drugs to? How do I get the 500? Or is that just a bait?
grind up $1k to get the first car from the mall(you can get a 15% discount by interacting with all 3 car dealers after you have $1k) and you'll be able to go into the downtown area of the city, from there go to business district and then the apartments and you should have either an event or a person to interact with and deliver it

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
I am invisible, yet I make things clear, I can be shallow or deep, bringing distant things near. In silence, I speak, and in stillness, I show, reflecting both light and the darkness below. Without me, you stumble, yet too much and you’re blind, always ahead, but often behind. What am I?

Help me please!
- AIR, Water, Reflection, shadow, light, glass, echo.. dont works
Answers to the witch riddles:

I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with the wind. What am I?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I move without legs, I rise without wings, you can hear my voice in silent things. I follow you in sunlight, but disappear at night, always present but out of sight. Without me, you can't see, yet I'm no living being. What am I?

I am invisible, yet I make things clear, I can be shallow or deep, bringing distant things near. In silence, I speak, and in stillness, I show, reflecting both light and the darkness below. Without me, you stumble, yet too much and you’re blind, always ahead, but often behind. What am I?

Cracatoa

Apr 28, 2018
For people with trouble with Lela's date, you need to pick the fast speed option while driving and hope you are successful.

Benword

Jul 19, 2018
Does anyone have the link for the 1.10 -> 1.11 update? Dont want to download the full game again. Thank you

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Is this game has videos or just pics?
Both and a lot.
I can't seem to access the computer in Dean Meas room. All I can do is interact with her and so I can't buy the sniper for the Mr Juice questline.
saveeditonline.com, upload your save, crtl + f find "mrjuicestory" change "4" to "5", download save
in the bordello manegment tab I have two hookers and a quest button but when I click on the quest I get not options and have to back out. save is attached
This happened because during the quest with Cony you refused to pay her husband's debt. I restored her on your save.
great game. How do i get the transformation pills or become a doctor? Thanks in advance.
You have to go through Dr. Angela's thread and then Candi's thread. You can find all the information in the walkthrough.
I move without legs, I rise without wings, you can hear my voice in silent things. I follow you in sunlight, but disappear at night, always present but out of sight. Without me, you can't see, yet I'm no living being. What am I?

solution pls!
Walkthorugh, Candi avatar. There are answers.
Where is Mr. Juice's ex-wife?
Kinda tricky question, haha. First you have to talk to Jasmine at the gym, then Lela at the apartments, then find her daughter at the university, then get Chanel's documents, then buy a sniper rifle and the mission finale is on the office roof.

what is the answer to the last riddle?
Same as above. Check Candi avatar in walkthrough.
guys how I meet romi in neighborhood? pls someone help me
It simply appears there is a picture of a moving van, you have to help her unpack her things, then buy tools and put her furniture together. If you refused then the only thing left is to edit the save.
Nice game. The models are second rate, but the dev put good work in it.
That's true, but I didn't want to mix and change characters anymore after I added them at the beginning of game development. I'll try to choose better models for the characters now, and even more hadrcore scenes to make the game title resonate with this even more. Thank you for your kind words.
Where can you find all the gay scenes? i've unlocked Justin's, the car salesman, and disciplining my students at the college. anything else?
There is definitely a nun thread in the church, as well as a priest after you unlock the rectory. In the village there is a thread of Mia's brother Johnny. In the office, the manager may also interest you. There are also some random scenes while sleeping in the hotel and in the tavern in the village. In addition, there is a shemale gang thread in the prison.
In the beginning i liked the game. Both now a have problems dont now what do or where to go. and im not a fan of Futa, Gay or Netora. If it was you could chamce it in the setup it would be nice to for now i dont know
I just added a walkthrough for all characters in the game in this update. Go to “walkthrough,” then “quests”
game has so many pics and vids but sadly needs gallery mode.. of some sort remind me of that other game
also the bugs needs to be addressed
In the future there will be a gallery, but for now, frankly speaking, I have no total desire to do it, it is terribly laborious work like excel, which will take dozens of hours. For now I want to develop the story further and do something more creative that I enjoy more, although the gallery will definitely be created in the future. What bugs are you talking about?
hmm not sure if this is considered a bug or intentional but if you get caught peeping on the stepmother for her door ajar event, the event for starting the cleaning quest doesn't show up, (presumably because she won't get it due to a negative relationship score?) which prevents renovating the house.

edit: another minor bug with at least the update file for 1.11 to 1.12 (haven't tried a fresh install yet to see if it's only an issue with the update file), the random girls you encounter when dealing drugs have a broken image (when offering their favors for the drugs), and one of the lines in their sex dialogue (the "nice cunt bitch" line) is slightly broken as it's giving an html error for not finding the end of a span at line 93700
You're right, I don't know how it happened, but 9 jpg files are missing in this update. I will add them to the file package in the next update and fix this span. You're also right about the stepmother, I'll fix the code so it doesn't lower the relationship value below 0. If you have a problem with that go to saveeditonline.com, load your save, find “indiacorruption” and change the value to “0” it will start the first quest. Thank you for the feedback.
Where do you get the transformation pill?
In the hospital after completing the Candi thread. However, you must first complete Dr. Angela's thread and become a doctor.
Can you publish a high resolution version?
The hd version would probably weigh in at 20gb which would probably turn off many players who have weaker internet. Unfortunately, I also don't have the original movies on my computer as well.
I am stuck here and don't know what to do next please any help or tell me what i need to do
Walkthrough>quests
New player here. Who do you give the drugs to? How do I get the 500? Or is that just a bait?
You sell them in 3 locations. In the ghetto, the park and the downtown apartments. When you expand your warehouse to the maximum you will also be able to sell them online.
im stuck everything is finished but i didnt have the doctor story what do i have to do ?
Maybe you didn't finish the whole Dr. Angela story? You will need to donate a lot of sperm and you will be able to get rewards like undressing her or unlocking more in-depth examinations. If you do that, you will become a doctor's assistant at the hospital. After your first shift as a doctor, there will be an event icon in the hospital that will open the thread of Candi and transformation pills.
Who the fuck is Ashley.
This is an old character that was a mechanic. She appeared in the strange house thread, which I removed from the game because the files took up a lot of space, the thread was poorly done, and the subject matter is so niche/dirty/hardcore that players reacted differently to it. The thread will be reinstated in a bit.

Help me please!
- AIR, Water, Reflection, shadow, light, glass, echo.. dont works
walkthrough>quests>candi avatar

i am stuck when i need to meet aria and don't know where to find here to buy he ranch please help
You can find her at the university. Become a teacher>meet Reed>unlock the church and go through the whole thread>start the Mr. Juice thread and during it you will find Aria.
谁知道女巫问题的答案?
攻略>任务>坎迪头像
Where to go next with mafia quest, I already invested in nightclub so what next?
After passing Ava's thread, return to Frank and then talk to the hotel receptionist. Then uni and Lola's house in downtown apartments.
Does anyone have the link for the 1.10 -> 1.11 update? Dont want to download the full game again. Thank you

can anyone help with the scotty story(the money minigame thing)
top left, center, top left
where is the witch located at?
forest>straight
When do I start get to start ok the arcade girls?
If you have already met them go to walkthrough>quests and click on their avatars there is a detailed instruction on what to do.

Papallymo

Apr 13, 2024
Both and a lot.

saveeditonline.com, upload your save, crtl + f find "mrjuicestory" change "4" to "5", download save

This happened because during the quest with Cony you refused to pay her husband's debt. I restored her on your save.

You have to go through Dr. Angela's thread and then Candi's thread. You can find all the information in the walkthrough.

Walkthorugh, Candi avatar. There are answers.

Kinda tricky question, haha. First you have to talk to Jasmine at the gym, then Lela at the apartments, then find her daughter at the university, then get Chanel's documents, then buy a sniper rifle and the mission finale is on the office roof.

Same as above. Check Candi avatar in walkthrough.

It simply appears there is a picture of a moving van, you have to help her unpack her things, then buy tools and put her furniture together. If you refused then the only thing left is to edit the save.

That's true, but I didn't want to mix and change characters anymore after I added them at the beginning of game development. I'll try to choose better models for the characters now, and even more hadrcore scenes to make the game title resonate with this even more. Thank you for your kind words.

There is definitely a nun thread in the church, as well as a priest after you unlock the rectory. In the village there is a thread of Mia's brother Johnny. In the office, the manager may also interest you. There are also some random scenes while sleeping in the hotel and in the tavern in the village. In addition, there is a shemale gang thread in the prison.

I just added a walkthrough for all characters in the game in this update. Go to “walkthrough,” then “quests”

In the future there will be a gallery, but for now, frankly speaking, I have no total desire to do it, it is terribly laborious work like excel, which will take dozens of hours. For now I want to develop the story further and do something more creative that I enjoy more, although the gallery will definitely be created in the future. What bugs are you talking about?

You're right, I don't know how it happened, but 9 jpg files are missing in this update. I will add them to the file package in the next update and fix this span. You're also right about the stepmother, I'll fix the code so it doesn't lower the relationship value below 0. If you have a problem with that go to saveeditonline.com, load your save, find “indiacorruption” and change the value to “0” it will start the first quest. Thank you for the feedback.

In the hospital after completing the Candi thread. However, you must first complete Dr. Angela's thread and become a doctor.

The hd version would probably weigh in at 20gb which would probably turn off many players who have weaker internet. Unfortunately, I also don't have the original movies on my computer as well.

Walkthrough>quests

You sell them in 3 locations. In the ghetto, the park and the downtown apartments. When you expand your warehouse to the maximum you will also be able to sell them online.

Maybe you didn't finish the whole Dr. Angela story? You will need to donate a lot of sperm and you will be able to get rewards like undressing her or unlocking more in-depth examinations. If you do that, you will become a doctor's assistant at the hospital. After your first shift as a doctor, there will be an event icon in the hospital that will open the thread of Candi and transformation pills.

This is an old character that was a mechanic. She appeared in the strange house thread, which I removed from the game because the files took up a lot of space, the thread was poorly done, and the subject matter is so niche/dirty/hardcore that players reacted differently to it. The thread will be reinstated in a bit.

walkthrough>quests>candi avatar

You can find her at the university. Become a teacher>meet Reed>unlock the church and go through the whole thread>start the Mr. Juice thread and during it you will find Aria.

攻略>任务>坎迪头像

After passing Ava's thread, return to Frank and then talk to the hotel receptionist. Then uni and Lola's house in downtown apartments.

Mega

top left, center, top left

forest>straight

If you have already met them go to walkthrough>quests and click on their avatars there is a detailed instruction on what to do.
Thx for all the effort and answering questions

Mapice142

Aug 17, 2024
Anyone know what happened to your "wife" after you basically kidnap her? She just disappeared for me after the event

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Anyone know what happened to your "wife" after you basically kidnap her? She just disappeared for me after the event
In this game, the main character does not have a wife and certainly does not kidnap anyone. Do you mean the plot of Mr. Juice and Kinuski?
How do I find Kinuski? I cant remeber this character at all
First you have to talk to Jasmine at the gym, then Lela at the apartments, then find her daughter at the university, then get Chanel's documents, then buy a sniper rifle and the mission finale is on the office roof. You can also look at walkthrough>quests and there choose avatars of characters that are involved in the whole task, you will find there more information about what to do at that moment.
hey jewel of Nile can you fix up my save? Kinuski branch and old folks home seem to be completely broken and can't progress them
:ROFLMAO: Fixed save below.

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes