SithNord76

Sep 1, 2022
approach your mother/stepmother, start completing her task, then approach again when the relationship stops accumulating, then home repairs will become available
Actually it's *Start Helping with the Cleaning.* That's it. That and the masterbation scenes.

iSevik

Apr 15, 2021
All she does is bitch the house is dirty.

Well, I don’t know then, after starting her quest, you need to clean the kitchen and her room, after a certain number of times, you need to approach her again and she will give you the opportunity to repair the house

khorps

Feb 25, 2024
I’ve met Aria and gone through the whole Mr. Juice quest line, plus I’m making 50k a day without doing anything, but the option to buy the ranch isn’t there. Help?

Nvm, found it on the pc.

Last edited:

Noboaody324

Dec 2, 2020
There are no repeat sex scenes for lexi only blowjob buth no fuck there are also no repeat scenes from lilly's daughter (the offiches sluts)

Last edited:

mkta23

Feb 21, 2020
it would be nice that on walkthrough there are also names displayed and a marked for completed ones :)
otherwise, awesome

Reactions: Ozzy763

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I'm talking about Esmeralda. Why did she disappear after you complete the gypsy evenf
She just left with her caravan towards the setting sun.
how do you meet aria in the game?
Univer>Reed>Church thread>Mr juice thread
testoviron Mind if I ask you where's the shooting range is? Went to the forests and can't find the place...
It's in the forest, but it appears at a sniper quest related to Mr. Juice's thread.
oh yeah should've been more specific, in nursing home Mystique and Diamond seem to be broken and can't progress with them unless i missed something, the walkthrough mentions talking to them which i can't do
I guess you just need to get more respect from the elders.
Hi guys I could use some help. I completed all church confessionals and got father peter but now I don't get any more missions, when I talk to the preist he doesn't have an event and the walkthrough says "help the preist"
Help the main priest, not the one in the rectory. And as for the bug with the speech, I must have already fixed it, because in my case it displays normally.
well i mean when i press on jasmine it says something like this: View attachment 3959539
i already finished aria, lela
If they have already left then what's left is to buy a sniper rifle and complete Mr. Juice's thread, then do some quests with Kinuski and Jasmine will return.
Would love repeat scenes with esmeralda she seemed to like to stay there would love if you add it in the next updates mayby even a new quests for looking the gypsy family and dominate the daughters or something
The upcoming update, version 1.13, is already complete, and the version 1.14 I'm currently working on will focus on finishing Frank's storyline. If I come across any interesting scenes, I might add more content with Esmeralda.
Which way should you choose when you are helping Jasmine and chanel to escape. i tried the main road and the side road with all other compination but nothing works
Side>Side slow>mini game
What the heck is required for home renovations??
To start it you only need to complete the first task for the stepmother. After that, money is enough.

There are no repeat sex scenes for lexi only blowjob buth no fuck there are also no repeat scenes from lilly's daughter (the offiches sluts)
Because there are no other scenes with this particular actress in this setting. Maybe I'll expand on Lexi and Avi's storyline some more, but in the future.
it would be nice that on walkthrough there are also names displayed and a marked for completed ones :)
otherwise, awesome
This is an interesting suggestion, I will try to implement this in the near future.
The dice game in the tavern is not working. Any help?
Doesn't work or can't you win? These are two completely different issues :p

Reactions: nozu

Matiusek

Feb 13, 2018
If they have already left then what's left is to buy a sniper rifle and complete Mr. Juice's thread, then do some quests with Kinuski and Jasmine will return.
well im pretty sure i have already completed the sniper rifle task
maybe you can check it yourself

Mapice142

Aug 17, 2024
Hi. So I got busy with stuff and couldn't play the game for a while. I forgot what to do after I've invested on the nightclub. Anyone know what to do next?

SmokeKnight

Feb 17, 2024
For Lela's date night, i'm trying to follow the guide and when I click go fast i always crash. Is there something I need to do first?

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes