jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
I've played the game like 2 years ago and wanted to share my thoughts on new versions.
First of all, it's amazing how much Testoviron improved as a creator. The writing is better, the backend, the styles. I remember providing tips on adding save files compatibility in this thread, and now I can imagine someone copying this game because it just works.
Second, reading the changelogs filled with content reworks was discouraging, but proved to be good content. Not all reworks are of the same quality, but they all add more to the game, develop characters, and do matter. It's not some content shoving as I was afraid.
One thing I miss from the early days is media quality. Sure, the filesize was bloated, but playing on PC I enjoyed the ability to expand the videos to fullscreen without making my eyes hurt. Overall it's a good effort to cut the size and make the game more accessible, but there were upsides to that.
Another thing I noted is I remember the game being rougher and playing into Destroyer theme more often. It was more often funnily edgy than really hardcore, but I was curious if it's a conscious narrative choice.
Anyway, good luck to the dev!

Reactions: SegaDrive

Alex964

Jan 7, 2022
Candy, what is this character and where can I find him? But the main thing is how to find the opportunity for transformation?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
First of all, I would like to apologize very much to everyone for this late response.

well im pretty sure i have already completed the sniper rifle task
maybe you can check it yourself
Fixed.
was Ashley removed from the game?
Yes and no. The files are still in the game, so if someone has a save where they unlocked it, it's still there, but I blocked this possibility for new players due to the temporarily removed Strange House storyline, which this character was tied to.
For Lela's date night, i'm trying to follow the guide and when I click go fast i always crash. Is there something I need to do first?
You simply have a certain % chance of completing it without an accident, just try again. You can use the arrows in the top left corner of the game so you don't waste too much time.
Anyone know her full name? View attachment 3977709
mewslut
What follows after the police thread? Or is that where the game ends?
This is followed by a thread in prison and is the last segment in the game for the moment.
So something weird i dont met kelsi buth when doing police mission patrol it says i already met her and that she works at my story and when i try to look for her i dont find her
That's true, Kelsi used to work in a luxury goods store, but later I replaced her with other characters whose scenes fit that place better. Unfortunately, I forgot to update the lyrics in the police quest after that. Kelsi will definitely return to the game, so soon the lyrics will match again.
Please help, what are Frank's mafia quests?
To meet him, you need to fully upgrade your warehouse in the ghetto location.
How to find Mr Jucie, I'm trying to find him or her but I don-t know where?
University>Reed>Church>Mr juice's thread
Hello,
I'm playing public 1.12 with what must be a pretty old savefile. Currently, I've found that there is no massage parlour, and thus now way of progressing the hotel chain. Can you please check what I'm missing?
NVM found where to continue with Giorgio
In return, I've found some issues with the hosted version of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's strange because I see that in the version I uploaded those files are there, maybe you missed one update? I will correct the lyric in the even with Brandy. Thanks for the info.

Did you have to make the rancho livestock population grind so realistic!? Add a cheat button for this lol
That's true, it takes some time, but it was designed with the idea that the player is also doing other things while the animals slowly breed in the background. I can add a cheat for this, but it will take some time. If you want something right away, go to , upload your save file, and find "horses" "pigs" etc., with numerical values next to them that match how many animals you actually have. Then, you can edit these values as you wish.
the car dealership employee Kazumi has some macro errors in the "not enough money" events for a couple speech bubbles in corolla her last line of the event "you know where to find me", and BMW event her 6th bubble:
"Yes. If you have cash on you I can sell it for $9,500 with my 5% discount.".
Thank you for the information! I will correct it.
testoviron hey my guy, can't access mea's laptop to get sniper or buy superhero costume, or am i missing something ?
In this save, the whole storyline is messed up. Unfortunately, you went straight to talk to Chanel, which caused a lot of things to be skipped, and I'm a terrible coder, so I didn't foresee that. I've fixed it, but you'll need to start the whole storyline from the beginning to avoid missing out on content.
I can not find kinuski. Where is she?
Sniper rifle, Dean Mea's office, then forest, then office roof. Fixed save below.
Can’t figure out the money with Scotty
top left, center, top left.

how do i find ashley
It has been removed from the game for the time being.
I am stuck at Frank's thread! Any leads
As if you said at what point it would be easier. Tattoo parlor>Nightclub>Ava's apartment, Billie receptionist at hotel, university search for Lola, Lola's apartment and here ends the thread in this version. In the next one it was completed and a new house in the village of Eden and Ryan appears, followed by several other missions.
Candy, what is this character and where can I find him? But the main thing is how to find the opportunity for transformation?
She is a doctor at the hospital. First, you need to unlock the hospital by completing a quest for Giovanni Giorgio. Then, you'll start Dr. Angela's storyline from your computer in the bedroom. You must become an honorary sperm donor and unlock all research options and other bonuses related to Dr. Angela. After that, you'll get a job as a doctor's assistant, and after the first event related to this, you'll be able to start Candy's storyline.
I've played the game like 2 years ago and wanted to share my thoughts on new versions.
First of all, it's amazing how much Testoviron improved as a creator. The writing is better, the backend, the styles. I remember providing tips on adding save files compatibility in this thread, and now I can imagine someone copying this game because it just works.
Second, reading the changelogs filled with content reworks was discouraging, but proved to be good content. Not all reworks are of the same quality, but they all add more to the game, develop characters, and do matter. It's not some content shoving as I was afraid.
One thing I miss from the early days is media quality. Sure, the filesize was bloated, but playing on PC I enjoyed the ability to expand the videos to fullscreen without making my eyes hurt. Overall it's a good effort to cut the size and make the game more accessible, but there were upsides to that.
Another thing I noted is I remember the game being rougher and playing into Destroyer theme more often. It was more often funnily edgy than really hardcore, but I was curious if it's a conscious narrative choice.
Anyway, good luck to the dev!
Wow! What a nice message! Thank you, indeed, those first two years, especially at the beginning, were a very bumpy road, but slowly I feel like we're finally getting the game on track. The media quality was indeed reduced, mainly because almost every update was 150-200 MB in size, and instead of short video snippets, there were sometimes 2-minute scenes. At one point, even though the game was roughly 2x smaller, it was already close to 10 GB in size, so compression was necessary for players with slower internet connections.

I’ve been thinking about this because, from time to time, some players mention that they would like to receive an HD version. Maybe I’ll play around with some presets and try a bit of upscaling for the MP4 files, although it’s something I need to think about and see if it’s even feasible. Unfortunately, a lot of the materials in the game are clips from 2000s-era adult content, and with the added compression, the quality isn’t visually stunning. I’m not sure if any upscaling AI could bring that to a more acceptable level.

There’s also the question of utility, like you mentioned, you were playing clips on a large screen, and back then, those clips were much longer. Currently, the clips in the game are about 10 seconds long, so it would be more of a constant opening and closing of full screen. I think it's a more casual approach now, especially for people playing on mobile devices, where you just scroll, the clips start and stop, and the heavy compression isn’t as bothersome. The HD version is definitely something to consider, but I would need to do more research into tools that could improve media quality.

As for Destroyer being more of a destroyer, hahaha, that’s true. The game has definitely been toned down over time. A lot of factors played into that. In the beginning, I created the lyrics based on the materials I wanted to include, but as time went on and things got reworked, it turned out that some things “had” to be in the game, but the materials depicting them weren’t at the level one would expect. I’m aware of that, but the good news is that I think there are no more locations that need reworking, so I can finally focus on adding strong content again, rather than mediocre stuff just to fit a specific location.

Angrywolf

Oct 5, 2022
I can't do anything at the police station anymore but the walkthrough still tells me: "You are a police officer. Do your job well to climb the career ladder and unlock new location."

What do I have to do now?

And the walkthrough also still has an area that isn't shown to me any other way than "???". It's the last one of the list, where can I find / how can I get it?

Lastly I can't enter the bedrooms in Mr. Juice's residence anymore but I can remember that I was already able to in another version of the game.
Also I the last thing I know I should do was to buy a gun and shoot someone with it, same situation as with the bedrooms, I remember doing that in another version of the game already. I was told to buy the gun at Mea's office but when I go there I don't have the PC there anymore, though I remember having it as well.

mkta23

Feb 21, 2020
another suggestion would be, once you complete a quest to view all pics/video/interactions for that character ... if it is not that hard to do :)

Chelsea826

Dec 3, 2023
I am invisible, yet I make things clear, I can be shallow or deep, bringing distant things near. In silence, I speak, and in stillness, I show, reflecting both light and the darkness below. Without me, you stumble, yet too much and you’re blind, always ahead, but often behind. What am I?

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
Just give me the combination answer
There were moments in the game with Scotty (several times), you had to wait 7 days for his quest line to continue. I don't remember the specific combination when printing for Scotty, I think 'left', 'right', 'center' according to me

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes