BobZilla84

Jul 18, 2024
Any idea how to finish Sally & Sarai they are the only two from the nursing home that says to visit them at the nursing home I’ve visited them both but no new encounters?Im trying to wrap up this before moving on to the Village.

sp1ked

Dec 29, 2019
Hi there I did all of the frank storyline up to the end of content of lola, but never could buy the nightclub and now i cant seem to be able to buy the ranch even if i have the money.

Last edited:

Alex964

Jan 7, 2022
Stuck on Giorgio's branch. I completed several tasks and opened a village. He doesn't give any more assignments. How to continue, become a gangster, learn massage?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
another suggestion would be, once you complete a quest to view all pics/video/interactions for that character ... if it is not that hard to do :)
Creating a gallery is not a technically difficult task, but with so many events, it's incredibly time-consuming. It's a slightly modified copy-paste process, but with, let's say, 1000 events to create in the gallery, it will take several days. Something like this will definitely be made, but in the upcoming update, I’ve already spent 2 days modifying avatars in the walkthrough. Now, next to character avatars, their name will appear for better identification, along with a badge that symbolizes that the character’s storyline has been completed.
where can i buy a sniper rifle
Univer>use laptop in Dean Mea's office
Just give me the combination answer
Left top, center, left top
I'll fix it. Thank you for the information.
where is Veronica after making MDMA
She is in the laboratory in storage.
Any idea how to finish Sally & Sarai they are the only two from the nursing home that says to visit them at the nursing home I’ve visited them both but no new encounters?Im trying to wrap up this before moving on to the Village.
I've been thinking about this recently too, because in my save, which theoretically has the whole game completed, those two tasks were still showing up as well. I checked now, and I made a mistake in the walkthrough by adding information about an event that doesn’t exist in the game. I'll fix that. You've already completed that storyline.
what is the path in the forest to find adi
right>right>left>left>left
How to complete Octavia? Getting stuck on 84% and no energy left.
Gain more muscle. You will need a whole stamina bar for this task.
Hi there I did all of the frank storyline up to the end of content of lola, but never could buy the nightclub and now i cant seem to be able to buy the ranch even if i have the money.
If you have completed Lola then you have definitely bought nightclub. It happened at the end of Ava's thread. Currently, the only requirements to buy a ranch are an income of more than $40,000 per day and to know Aria.
Stuck on Giorgio's branch. I completed several tasks and opened a village. He doesn't give any more assignments. How to continue, become a gangster, learn massage?
The thread goes like this: at the end you meet Asa at the massage parlor for whom you pay off the debt, then her thread just opens here. When you pay off Asa's debt at Giovanni's then you become the manager of Bordello and there the option to hire and train girls appears.

Reactions: mkta23

Alex964

Jan 7, 2022
Stuck on Giorgio's branch. Completed several tasks and opened the village. He doesn't give big tasks. How to continue, become a gangster, learn massage?

The thread goes like this: At the end you meet Asa at a massage parlor, for which you incur a debt, and then her thread just opens here. When you create Asa's debt with Giovanni, you will become the manager of Bordello, and there will be an opportunity to train and train girls there.

Thank you, but the massage parlor is not open yet. While I'm in the village, I need to shoot at targets, I have no experience. What to do?
Before shooting, the walkthrough says that you need to go along the Mister Juice branch. How to find her?

Last edited:

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Stuck on Giorgio's branch. Completed several tasks and opened the village. He doesn't give big tasks. How to continue, become a gangster, learn massage?

The thread goes like this: At the end you meet Asa at a massage parlor, for which you incur a debt, and then her thread just opens here. When you create Asa's debt with Giovanni, you will become the manager of Bordello, and there will be an opportunity to train and train girls there.

Thank you, but the massage parlor is not open yet. While I'm in the village, I need to shoot at targets, I have no experience. What to do?
Before shooting, the walkthrough says that you need to go along the Mister Juice branch. How to find her?
I feel like you've mixed up a few plotlines. The shooting lesson in the forest and the Mr. Juice's storyline aren't related to Giovanni Giorgio. Regarding the shooting lesson, once you've learned, the option simply disappears, and your task is to complete the final part of the story, which takes place on the office rooftop. The shooting lesson itself requires you to have rifle ammunition, which you can purchase at the same place where you bought the rifle, that is, from Dean Mea's laptop at the university. You can find detailed instructions on what to do at each step in the walkthrough by clicking on Kinuski's avatar. In fact, her avatar is still a question mark because you haven't met her in the game yet, but under one of those hidden avatars, specifically the third one under the 'outskirts' tab, you'll find the full guide of Mr Juice's thread.

As for Giovanni, his storyline goes as follows: Task 1 with Bonny at the hospital, Task 2 with Cony in the village, Task 3 with Jewel at the apartments, and then at the gym. However, you need to be a personal trainer for her to appear. Task 4 involves Asa and the massage salon.

Alex964

Jan 7, 2022
First you need to find Aria and go through her topic. Next, you'll need to start your Lambo. Block B. Finished the branch in her apartment. What to do next and what is Lambo?

Last edited:

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Is there a limit to how much you can make with Christina's OF. I'm up to about 10300 subscribers right now.

Edit: Also, who is the girl you use for her, asking because she is utter perfection :p

Last edited:

Alex964

Jan 7, 2022
Author, the descriptions of the quests are incomplete. When you go through one branch of quests, suddenly there are no actions on the part of the characters, because you haven’t completed something in another branch. And you won't find the ends...

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes