Josseppe

Mar 11, 2024
How do i build the lab ? i mean there was 1 scene where the shady guy built this makeshift thing and i could use it that 1 time but then it said i ned to find someone and since then i cant access it anymore ... i seem to not be able to find someone for it

nvm. i think i just found her ... my bad ... didn´t bother to deal the weed anymore ... just tried it and there was a new girl

bojules

Sep 22, 2018
okay I am stuck, mates, in the Frank Thread, i go the nightlub but nothing happen, I did the tatoo parler and all, what did I miss?

Mapice142

Aug 17, 2024
Is the daily income important when unlocking new things? Like do I need to earn 10,000+ a day just to unlock everything?

Mapice142

Aug 17, 2024
i think the ranch is 40k...
I mean, like to find new girls. I played this game when it was like 1.12(literally last update). I was able to finish the local store promotions, and became the manager, but somehow I was still missing girls that apparently I could only find if I work at the local store.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
First you need to find Aria and go through her topic. Next, you'll need to start your Lambo. Block B. Finished the branch in her apartment. What to do next and what is Lambo?
Lambo is a lamborghini that you can buy in the car dealership.

siema Testo serio kosisz dwanaście koła na patronajcie miesięcznie?
Siema, 12 nie. To co tam pokazuje jest to kwota aktywnych subskrypcji, czyli teoretycznie tyle zapłacą patroni, gdyby w tym momencie zaczął się nowy miesiąc. Zwykle ta kwota jest o około 20% mniejsza na początku miesiąca, ponieważ wiele osób nie przedłuża subskrypcji. Inną kwestią jest to, że wiele osób płaci jednorazowo i od razu anuluje subskrypcję przez co nie pokazuje tych wpłat, również te zapłacone za cały rok z góry nie są tam podawane. W ostatnie 2 miesiące z patreona oraz subscribestar wpadło około 49k, także jeżeli zastanawiasz się czy warto stworzyć własną grę to po kilku latach można mniej więcej na tyle liczyć lub więcej. Jak miałbym coś doradzić to polecałbym od razu naukę DAZstudio oraz blendera i tworzenie własnych animacji. Z takim projektem sufit zarobków byłby spokojnie sześciocyfrowy miesięcznie.
Is there a limit to how much you can make with Christina's OF. I'm up to about 10300 subscribers right now.

Edit: Also, who is the girl you use for her, asking because she is utter perfection :p
There is no limit, the more subscriptions, the more money, but later there are no more new events. As for the model, it’s Christin Black.
Author, the descriptions of the quests are incomplete. When you go through one branch of quests, suddenly there are no actions on the part of the characters, because you haven’t completed something in another branch. And you won't find the ends...
Can you specify exactly which character you’re referring to? Usually, if character storylines intertwine, you’ll find the next part of the guide in that other character. Sometimes it can be a bit annoying because there are many characters and they aren’t labeled, but I’ve already fixed that in the upcoming version.
I just started the game & can't figure out how to repair the pc or go anywhere with the nerds storyline.
First you need to learn how to fix a gaming machine. This you will do on the main character's computer in his bedroom. Then you need to buy electronics parts. You can find the exact description by going d “walkthrough” on the left side bar, then “quests” and click on Abi's avatar.
can anyone point me towards the last page to find kinutsi... or whatever ms. juice. i've 9 of 10 forever!
Walkthrough>quests>Chanel

1. Forest: right>right>straight,
2. toilet univer talk to the cleaning lady and ask her to stick the brush up her ass,
3. toilet nightclub save monkey,
4. take a walk through the office,
5. stepmom in the main hero house,
6. hobo in the city and magic show in the downtown

okay I am stuck, mates, in the Frank Thread, i go the nightlub but nothing happen, I did the tatoo parler and all, what did I miss?
Have you tried peeking at the walkthrough and checking out Ava? Maybe now you need to go to her apartment in the downtown apartments. This thread goes like this Tattoo parlor>nightclub bonnie>Ava's apartment>Billie the receptionist at the hotel>Lola at the university>Continued in the next update
I bought a transformation pill, how can I take it myself? Sam has already passed the test.
The transformation pill can only be used on other characters, not on yourself. In v1.13, you can use it on Sister Natalia in the church, on Sam in the car dealership, on Marissa in the office, and on Emma at the university.
How do you go to the strange house in the forest im done with the prison and heard the chieft talk about it
The strange house was removed from the game a long time ago. I am currently doing a rework of it.
I mean, like to find new girls. I played this game when it was like 1.12(literally last update). I was able to finish the local store promotions, and became the manager, but somehow I was still missing girls that apparently I could only find if I work at the local store.
Currently, passive income is a requirement to buy a ranch, but in the future it will definitely be a requirement to unlock some new thread with new characters.

Reactions: BrutalAntipathy
Jun 6, 2024
After leaving prison it says to go to the forest. I've tried searching the thread for directions, but every suggestion I have found leads to the bunker. I already did the bunker for the cosplay scene, so there is nothing to do there. Am I not supposed to go to the forest, or am I missing something?

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes