random1690

Jul 11, 2024
Romi thread appears to be stuck. In walkthrough i need to get her a job but everytime is visit she is sucking guys off and i cant seem to talk to her. I can speak to Christin and do her thread though.

Also, when speaking to frank all i get i 'Be careful who you call your friends. I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.'

Unsure what to do next

Last edited:

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Well, I'm stuck in two parts of the game :
- Sally : After her husband's funerals, I fucked her several times but nothing more happens ?
- Mr Juice and Kinuski story ? There's no more walkthrough in "Mr. Juice"

By the way, is that important : I only have two "strippers" at the brothel (Michelle and Cony) and Romi works at the brothel ?

Mr.Unlucky23

May 16, 2018
Great game absolutly love it.

But after all this time i didnt figure out how to unlock the ranch...i read something about meeting a character at the university, but even if i finish all the content i can find there i cant seem to progress....heeelp

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Great game absolutly love it.

But after all this time i didnt figure out how to unlock the ranch...i read something about meeting a character at the university, but even if i finish all the content i can find there i cant seem to progress....heeelp
I had it today. I don't remember if it's related but you can do it at home after you buy a few "stores". I think you can have the scene after a few sessions as a personal trainer (But you have to earn 40000 per day and buy the gym to do so) My way to have that amount : Brothel manager, Romi Onlyfans, Gym owner, Tattoo parlor investor, Local Shop owner, Office Boss and Exclusive shop owner.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
If it was a previous version of the game you gotta find that version and export it....however if you updated your browser then welp.....it might have been deleted via the update.

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes