testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
[After writing my response post I decided to put the long bits into spoilers so it's size is smaller, didn't put the quotes into them so you know what each spoiler is replying/responding to and so hopefully easier to read the entire thing.....I did not intend to write this much sorry :S ]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would totally agree with this if like other HTML games the events have more depth to them instead of them being so short.

As for the Destroyer Skill stat itself, the idea was that the more the player has of it, the more intense scenes would appear. However, there is a problem here: the fine line between intense sex and sexual violence, which means the game has to be toned down at certain points. As a result, there's often a technique used where the main character appears more passive at the beginning of a relationship, being somewhat provoked by other characters. This technique provides clear consent from the in-game characters and avoids building a narrative where the main character comes off as some sort of sexual predator just waiting to take advantage of someone. Fortunately or unfortunately, this also changes the tone of the whole narrative. Currently, the Destroyer Skill is only used with certain characters when the content becomes more intense, but this has somewhat diluted the original concept of the stat.

Your ideas for introducing perks where you can trade Destroyer Skill for things that, for example, improve Muscularity or cause infinite Stamina, I really like, and this will be implemented in the future. As for returning to the base to recover stamina, there's already a 'Home' button on the main bar to the left, which automatically causes you to return home. There's no need to click through X times to leave a location, etc., until you reach the bedroom.

Regarding the grind, as I mentioned, I am aware that the characters at home and the 'spend time with them five times in a random home event' mechanic, along with the gym and local store, can be annoying. I can change the gym and local store right away so that events appear there much faster. However, the characters at the main character's house will require a total overhaul, which will take some time.

As for the reviews complaining about the grind, those are from a time when the whole game was based on one mechanic—talk to a character five times to unlock, say, flirting. Flirt five times to unlock something else, etc. etc. That was my early game development stage, and to put it mildly, it was far from ideal. Game development is a process of continuous learning, listening to constructive criticism, and drawing conclusions. Over time, I completely moved away from such a clunky mechanic in favor of events that can simply be done every day, advancing the story with a given character, possibly mixing in some tasks or other characters’ stories, and adding mechanics that are more engaging or challenging than just repetitive clicking.

Unfortunately, as a developer, I'm totally uncoordinated—the development process is often freestyle, depending on my creativity at the moment. So instead of creating an engaging start to the game, in its current phase, the beginning is the most annoying and off-putting. The character of Sasha, the cousin, indeed first requires 20 points, but the last event already requires 220 points, so it's not like the cap is that low. Thank you for this constructive criticism and some really great ideas—I’ll definitely take them to heart and improve these things in the near future.
I waited more than 10 days but no events appear neither on phone or laptop, how can I continue?
Have you waited more than 10 days after telling Frank about what you learned at the Ryan house? In the bedroom of the main character, when you enter the phone there is no event icon?

Go to Dean Mea at the university and buy a costume using her laptop. no work kinuski problem
Fixed save below.
Romi thread appears to be stuck. In walkthrough i need to get her a job but everytime is visit she is sucking guys off and i cant seem to talk to her. I can speak to Christin and do her thread though.

Also, when speaking to frank all i get i 'Be careful who you call your friends. I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.'

Unsure what to do next
By not helping Romi, you caused her to start making money on her own the way she did. You included Romi's whore route and that's where her story ends. You can fix this by going to the cheats menu. As for Frank's story, I don't know where you ended it. You can go into the walkthrough and see what clues there are about the characters related to his quest or give more details about where in the story you stopped.
How to find chantel to find kinuski
Chanel is at the gym.
Well, I'm stuck in two parts of the game :
- Sally : After her husband's funerals, I fucked her several times but nothing more happens ?
- Mr Juice and Kinuski story ? There's no more walkthrough in "Mr. Juice"

By the way, is that important : I only have two "strippers" at the brothel (Michelle and Cony) and Romi works at the brothel ?
Go to Walkthrough>Quests and click on the avatar of Kinuski or people related to the Mr. Juice thread, you will definitely find a clue there. Sally's thread after that is completed, there's a small error in the walkthrough that shows there's still an event to do, but it's an error. Romi can be a stripper at the club. As for prostitutes, you can still hire Phoenix.
Great game absolutly love it.

But after all this time i didnt figure out how to unlock the ranch...i read something about meeting a character at the university, but even if i finish all the content i can find there i cant seem to progress....heeelp
You must have 40000 passive income per day. That is, be the owner of various stores and businesses + Christin onlyfans can also give you a good passive income. Then the ad will be in the main character's computer.
How to help Frank after getting his call ? Well I have tried many times left then right then main and I got codes 9,2,4 but while typing in hanger it's not working
You already have the numbers now you have to guess what order to write them in.
How do I do the Cony quest?
How do I do the Michelle quest?
PLEASE
I don't really understand the question. If you have already hired them in the brothel then all that is left is to train them to earn more. Just train them, it will take a few days.
Bugs in android
Are you playing on destroyer.tv? It looks like you included the html file itself without the assets folder where all the media is.

Reactions: Rat-attack

amin6756a

Feb 1, 2023
Are you playing on destroyer.tv? It looks like you included the html file itself without the assets folder where all the media is.

No im play offline

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
well it seems there is a bug with Ryans house. i got the code for the laptop wrong ( thought its that 492 ) i got caught and entered 492 again ... since than there is no groceries at the store not even the house is showing up ... hint in the walktrough says go to frank bla bla and visit at my house.... well i cannot talk to frank cause i have no idea whats on that laptop so i m fucked up .... any solution for this problem ?????

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
As for the Destroyer Skill stat itself, the idea was that the more the player has of it, the more intense scenes would appear. However, there is a problem here: the fine line between intense sex and sexual violence, which means the game has to be toned down at certain points.

[SNIP SNIP SNIP As nothing to say but (y)for what was said]

As for the reviews complaining about the grind, those are from a time when the whole game was based on one mechanic—talk to a character five times to unlock, say, flirting. Flirt five times to unlock something else, etc. etc. That was my early game development stage, and to put it mildly, it was far from ideal. Game development is a process of continuous learning, listening to constructive criticism, and drawing conclusions. Over time, I completely moved away from such a clunky mechanic in favor of events that can simply be done every day, advancing the story with a given character, possibly mixing in some tasks or other characters’ stories, and adding mechanics that are more engaging or challenging than just repetitive clicking.

Unfortunately, as a developer, I'm totally uncoordinated—the development process is often freestyle, depending on my creativity at the moment. So instead of creating an engaging start to the game, in its current phase, the beginning is the most annoying and off-putting. The character of Sasha, the cousin, indeed first requires 20 points, but the last event already requires 220 points, so it's not like the cap is that low. Thank you for this constructive criticism and some really great ideas—I’ll definitely take them to heart and improve these things in the near future.
A shame about destroyer skill becoming rather moot sound due to the fine line between intense sex and sexual violence. Maybe can be resolved by blurring or passing out during scenes somewhat if you have a low skill level as in-game testoviron takes over your body during those bits?

With the reviews...ah yep forgot about checking that aspect....as (when I remember about it) the review system is a bit annoying since it does automatically mark what specific version of the game it was written for. As some games do change significantly after some reviews e.g. them being from 2 months before an rework occurred which removed the system they were complaining the most about.
It's why I've been trying to make a habit of putting the version in my handful reviews so far.

Just in case you've missed or forgotten about it the Tinder Characters still have the "interact five times to unlock something else" mechanic.

If I may.....I warn against continuing fully with your currently way of developing and at least (if you haven't) make a game design document so you know roughly what you want the game to be alongside what you have done and haven't. Nothing formal just something for you so you can take a break for a few months, come back and see your ideas and continue with whatever takes your fancy. It could also help with putting an end to the game (alongside feature creep) if you decide you want to start a new game or make a sequel and find it's better to start with new foundations rather than rework it all into the current game.

Finally thank you for also taking what I've said as constructive criticism and I look forward to what future versions look like when I next decide to check in here. Although one final suggestion is that while you work in an overhaul (and if possible) you could add a skip button at the end of the intro so people can move past the clunky stuff and instead get right to what you've worked on more recently.

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
Go to Walkthrough>Quests and click on the avatar of Kinuski or people related to the Mr. Juice thread, you will definitely find a clue there. Sally's thread after that is completed, there's a small error in the walkthrough that shows there's still an event to do, but it's an error. Romi can be a stripper at the club. As for prostitutes, you can still hire Phoenix.
Thank you for your answers. 2 small problems left :

- I really don't find how to hire Phoenix ? No option when in the brothel...
- I went through most of the police station quests. But it seems that I'm in a infinite loop at "40%" in the "save your city" quest. Even if I win several times in a row, it keeps playing the same scene again and again

1727365392886.png

danger8292

Jun 17, 2023
Which way should you choose when you are helping Jasmine and chanel to escape. i tried the main road and the side road with all other compination but nothing works

2.50 star(s) 41 Votes