17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
IMG_1504.png
IMG_1505.png
IMG_1506.png

I don’t like this low quality panties, please help me find better which have a morph put on the floor.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Honestly? I think they're fine. Anything is going to start looking worse when you get that close to it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I don’t like this low quality panties, please help me find better which have a morph put on the floor.
They look fine to me other than at an extreme closeup. Are you sticking a camera up your MC's nose as he sniffs them?

• Red Heart

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Theoretically, there are some 4K fabric shaders out there that you could use (even on the Daz store.), but they'll probably be far more basic than the ones you're currently using.

• Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Theoretically, there are some 4K fabric shaders out there that you could use (even on the Daz store.), but they'll probably be far more basic than the ones you're currently using.
That’s interesting idea… I didn't even think about it.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Do the panties have to be 'Granny Panties in an 80's decor', like your example? Lol!

There's lots of newer type panties with 4K and even 8K textures. And, if I am not mistaken, Fit Control can add undress and on the floor morphs to panties (and other clothes).

Also, you can usually wing it with dForce panties. Spawn a pair, un-follow and un-parent them, then play with the scale sliders and run the simulation to make them just go flat on a surface. Depending on how the dForce weight maps are set, you should be able to figure out the settings to get them to look good on a chair or the floor.

And there's lots of 4K texture packs out there. You might have to edit the texture map image though, since panties are a complicated shape and adding a texture to them won't look that nice just using the geometry tile settings.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart