Seeking Detailed Romance

Jakky

Jan 10, 2018
No matter how harsh the situation, a person knows that what keeps him going is not the will, but love. I think romance is an emotion which fills a person with warmth and overcomes despair

I'm not looking for an adventure where its established by rape, one-time sex or a huge cock! Instead, a realistic approach where both parties engulf true love.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
No matter the harsh situation, a person knows that what keeps him going is not the will, but love. I think romance is an emotion which fills a person with warmth and overcomes despair

I'm not looking for an adventure where its established by rape, one-time sex or a huge cock! Instead, a realistic approach where both parties engulf true love.

Reactions: GilgaGames

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
With criteria like that you may be seaching for Visual novel only.
I can recommend:

Just dont die of diabetes. These are sweeeet.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
No matter how harsh the situation, a person knows that what keeps him going is not the will, but love. I think romance is an emotion which fills a person with warmth and overcomes despair

Is incest a plus or minus for you? Because the overwhelming majority of western games that we might suggest are going to be incest. There are probably TONS of Japanese visual novels that people here can recommend for you.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Four of my top VN recommendations.

edit: fixed the links

Jakky

Jan 10, 2018
Appreciate the recommendations. Lovely romantic novels with tremendous art. Specially Grisaia no Kajitsu.

More recommendations are gladly welcome.

Reactions: Titil Karmakar