Identify Detective game

lumpe

Nov 21, 2018
I am looking for a game that I have played before. From what I remember you played as a detective and were investigating some kind of cult/sex trade and in some scenes you were in a party where everyone where wearing masks and you had no real way in until the daughter of the bad guy help you. one of your goals where to help a lady uncover if her husband where cheating on her and he were involved with the bad guy in some sort of help with the border patrol or inspection of goods coming in. I also remember you where on a yacht and could find i want to say you daughter and her best friend there to and take ones virginity there.

there were a scene where you broke into some kind of slave auction and could rescue on of the victims

There were also a scene in a pool on the yacht where you were playing some sort of tag team play fight and could get someone's bikini off and there were drugs on the boat if it helps. I also think you had your secretary with you. It is A Ren'py game and I think it is done but I cant really remember.

I would Really appreciate the help if someone knows what game it is.

Edit. I might think of two different games, the one with the ship and the party with masks might be a game where you where a programmer and your daughter came to live with you. it kind of rings a bell.

Last edited:

lumpe

Nov 21, 2018
It might be I guess I will check it out again, I was hovering over it but could not recall annything about it when I was reading about it

lumpe

Nov 21, 2018
Did a quick looking thru it with skip but its not the game. Thanks for the help thou.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I am looking for a game that I have played before. From what I remember you played as a detective and were investigating some kind of cult/sex trade and in some scenes you were in a party where everyone where wearing masks and you had no real way in until the daughter of the bad guy help you. one of your goals where to help a lady uncover if her husband where cheating on her and he were involved with the bad guy in some sort of help with the border patrol or inspection of goods coming in. I also remember you where on a yacht and could find i want to say you daughter and her best friend there to and take ones virginity there.

there were a scene where you broke into some kind of slave auction and could rescue on of the victims

There were also a scene in a pool on the yacht where you were playing some sort of tag team play fight and could get someone's bikini off and there were drugs on the boat if it helps. I also think you had your secretary with you. It is A Ren'py game and I think it is done but I cant really remember.

I would Really appreciate the help if someone knows what game it is.

Edit. I might think of two different games, the one with the ship and the party with masks might be a game where you where a programmer and your daughter came to live with you. it kind of rings a bell.
yep that's ( the babysitter )
but the MC was not a detective .. he was a software programmer & hacker :)
and the girl with her best friend in the yackt was not the daughter of the MC .. she was his niece

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Need help remembering a game

THE MC was kinda work in office as a detective ( most likely .. or maybe a cop ) and he kept fucking his clients .. as i remember the first client was a black lady who are looking for her daughter ..

and last part i remember he end up entering an old abandoned building which was taken by some kind of mafia sexy girl wearing red .. with blue heir .. and the mc will fuck her in her office while she was talking in the phone .. that's all i can say