Identify Detective Game

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
Hey,

iam looking for some kind of detective game. The game was some kind of black and white film style. The player was playing a detective working for a innocent blonde girl whos looking for her missing friend / roomate. She was slowly corrupted by some kind of cult.

THx for help

Phil38

Jun 23, 2018
Hi,
I know a visual novel with that theme, but it's not a game: it's good, but pretty linear.
AngelsAwakening

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I don't recall the name but I do remember Sex & Glory/Lesson of Passion being part of a team that made a black and white detective noir game about a detective investigating a missing person connected to a cult. It was black and white, visual novel style and was supposedly inspired by "Sin City".

Reactions: forgetmaster

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I don't recall the name but I do remember Sex & Glory/Lesson of Passion being part of a team that made a black and white detective noir game about a detective investigating a missing person connected to a cult. It was black and white, visual novel style and was supposedly inspired by "Sin City".
This sounds really interesting, I hope you find it soon

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Need help remembering a game

THE MC was kinda work in office as a detective ( most likely .. or maybe a cop ) and he kept fucking his clients .. as i remember the first client was a black lady who was looking for her daughter ..

and last part i remember he end up entering an old abandoned building which was taken by some kind of mafia sexy girl wearing red .. with blue heir .. and the mc will fuck her in her office while she was talking in the phone .. that's all i can say

Reactions: forgetmaster

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Need help remembering a game

THE MC was kinda work in office as a detective ( most likely .. or maybe a cop ) and he kept fucking his clients .. as i remember the first client was a black lady who was looking for her daughter ..

and last part i remember he end up entering an old abandoned building which was taken by some kind of mafia sexy girl wearing red .. with blue heir .. and the mc will fuck her in her office while she was talking in the phone .. that's all i can say
I dont remember the story but this detective fucks Defending Lydia Collier

Reactions: hamod