EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
6522c56a0e367b067c1674de030f249ee184760c.png

Overview:
Detective Girl of the Steam City is the story of Sophie, a private investigator not unlike Sherlock Holmes. It's up to Sophie to uncover the mysteries of the Steam City through her investigations. What mysteries and intrigue await her? Find out in this Steam Punk RPG!​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-14
Release Date: 2021-02-14
Developer/Publisher: Clymenia/Kagura Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.01
Language: English
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patch v2.01
Non-Steam version:
- - - -
Steam version : - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough/Guide -

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
thanks Hones for sharing

dectective_girl_of_the_steam_city_screenshot02.jpg dectective_girl_of_the_steam_city_screenshot03.jpg dectective_girl_of_the_steam_city_screenshot04.jpg dectective_girl_of_the_steam_city_cg1.jpg dectective_girl_of_the_steam_city_cg6.jpg Capture1.JPG 81_secretclub304.png 1563511797168.png 86_Phantom02.png 1563511949678.png 88_lady_tittyfuck01.png 80_quack002.png 1563513109196.png CG3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Go buy the game if you guys like it. Kagura Games has been really holding it down lately with the releases, and they deserve the support. Kinda sad that people can't give them a week or so before uploading it. If people don't support them, then they will stop releasing... That's the way things go.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Go buy the game if you guys like it. Kagura Games has been really holding it down lately with the releases, and they deserve the support. Kinda sad that people can't give them a week or so before uploading it. If people don't support them, then they will stop releasing... That's the way things go.
I kind of agree with what you are saying, for games and even anime series that I like I usually end up buying it after the fact and also some merch but the main issue is trying to preach morality in an ADULT GAME PIRATING site isn't really the hill you should die on. Sure a few perverts like myself and others will buy a game we really like, but it won't work for everyone

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Great, now I only have to wait for Pregcess of Zeven and I can write off Kagura Games and their shit translations.

Reactions: Rauls

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I kind of agree with what you are saying, for games and even anime series that I like I usually end up buying it after the fact and also some merch but the main issue is trying to preach morality in an ADULT GAME PIRATING site isn't really the hill you should die on. Sure a few perverts like myself and others will buy a game we really like, but it won't work for everyone
I mean, my post was directed more at the people who're uploading these things. If it's posted here, then hey, do your thing and play it, but try and buy it if you can. I don't blame or knock anyone for downloading something here.

The uploaders though, are legitimately hurting the industry by not having the respect to wait a few days before posting these things. And why do they do it here? For clout or likes on a pirate forum...? lmao. Talking a few days that would really help sales, and make it so more games get picked up and released.

But seriously, if you like it then try to support it if you can. It's on Steam for a fair price and launch discount, and it's completely uncensored. Everyone can go and buy a Steam card or something. I get it if you don't have CC or Debit Card which makes it hard to buy on MG, Jast, etc.

I'm done talking about this though. Enjoy the game, everyone.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
are you kidding? i was loking forward this game and someone already translate it!, i really hate having almost no time to work on my translation projects, but lookig at this, makes me just wanna rush it and finish it sooner. Before is too late.

Pd: i just notice it was already translated, i just didnt find out.

Reactions: koinzell-

Riito

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
Okaaaay, I think I am seriously out of the loop here. What's going on with the hate on Kagura Games? This trend is kinda also apparent on steam where it's currently standing at 60% Mixed with only one written review as of writing this.

It's a Clymenia game and they haven't disappointed me. But is the general negativity really justified? Or is the game actually quite bad?

Reactions: n0pe and Rastafoo

popober

Jun 9, 2017
they've been caught stealing others free fans translations works words by words,
they forgot to re-name/reedit the original free translators files name which is how they got caught,
ppl did more digging and found out that they've done this a bunch of times before, and now they are angry & want blood (uncensored of course),

its somehow expected from a small team that takes on a large pile of projects,
but the idea of taking something that is supposed to be free and sell it to the public as a product is............

also and i don't think this is there fault,
the censorship/re changing of loli/shota things out of fear of the NA law,
iv seen few ppl getting really salty over it on there discord, not sure about steam tho.
Holy shit. I guess it is sort of "expected," or at least not unexpected, but still. That is just plain scummy. However, they're also pretty much the only reason I can play these games in English at a reasonable rate so I don't really want them to die... man, I feel sick.

Hope they'll clean up their act at least. Also, thanks for the info.

Riito

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
they've been caught stealing others free fans translations works words by words,
they forgot to re-name/reedit the original free translators files name which is how they got caught,
ppl did more digging and found out that they've done this a bunch of times before, and now they are angry & want blood (uncensored of course),

but the idea of taking something that is supposed to be free and sell it to the public as a product is............

iv seen few ppl getting really salty over it on there discord, not sure about steam tho.
Well plagiarism is plagiarism, no matter the circumstance. Thanks for letting me know. By the way, do you happen to know if this release in particular have anything removed from it, ala shota/loli? It'd be a bummer if I bought an incomplete game lol.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Okaaaay, I think I am seriously out of the loop here. What's going on with the hate on Kagura Games? This trend is kinda also apparent on steam where it's currently standing at 60% Mixed with only one written review as of writing this.

It's a Clymenia game and they haven't disappointed me. But is the general negativity really justified? Or is the game actually quite bad?
This game was supposed to be released months ago, together with japanese version. They not only didn't release it on time - they said nothing, provided no explanations for the delay and no new release date. They just went silent and ignored the community.

Also, compared to other Clymenia games which all have sexy heroines, this one has a tomboy. And this is enough for people to hate it.

Is any of this confirmed? Do you have a reliable source or those are just rumors from displeased fans? Because they can't change file names since the games wouldn't work. Their works are often incompatible with japanese version (which are used for fan translations) too - so it's not copy-paste work.
Similarity is also no proof because there it's a translation - most of the time when you compare the work of two translators, it will be very similar. And we are talking about hentai games here and rpgs, not novels... there is barely any room to make translations different - it will be always very literal.

Most of the fan translations come from ulmf, yet nobody said a thing that their free work was stolen by Kagura. And believe me - if something like this would happen, you wouldn't miss it. There was once a japanese dev which released his game in english using fan translation which caused a huge drama. So either Kagura didn't steal anything or they paid original authors for using their work. Anyway, until one of the fan translations authors accuse Kagura themself and bring a proof (extended comparison) I won't believe a thing.
btw. they have a large pile of projects but their release schedule is not fast. It takes them months to release an announced game...
Holy shit. I guess it is sort of "expected," or at least not unexpected, but still. That is just plain scummy. However, they're also pretty much the only reason I can play these games in English at a reasonable rate so I don't really want them to die... man, I feel sick.

Hope they'll clean up their act at least. Also, thanks for the info.
Well plagiarism is plagiarism, no matter the circumstance. Thanks for letting me know. By the way, do you happen to know if this release in particular have anything removed from it, ala shota/loli? It'd be a bummer if I bought an incomplete game lol.
Stop jumping on train with baseless accusations, lol.

btw. they changed shotas to gnomes in some of Acerola games. They also cut/changed some shota content from President Yukino but people got angry and they released a patch to restore it (and never did it again).

4.40 star(s) 81 Votes