2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018

Overview:
When he was 18 years old, he returns to his house after school and found his mother murdered and covered in her blood. The cops said that who did it is a serial killer.
From that moment, he dedicates his life to become a detective and finds out who killed his mother. After some years, he gets married to a rich woman, and now, he lives with her and her daughters.
The NTR-Cuckold-etc... are completely avoidable in the game.
Thread Updated: 2019-08-17
Release Date: 2019-08-17
Developer: Adults city - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: v0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Ghost Revenge
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Old saves do not work on v0.2

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (Demo): - -

Android (Armeabi-v7a-Debug): - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Thank you @achref for the links :)

318097_6.png 318101_4.png 318102_20.png 318103_28.png 318104_39.png 318105_50.png 318106_57.png 318107_82.png 318108_92.png 318109_96.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for the avoidable ntr. It's good to be able to shake a good punch at Michael's asshole. So you can see the ntr part and then go back to playing by hitting the guy in future updates

achref

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Thanks for the avoidable ntr. It's good to be able to shake a good punch at Michael's asshole. So you can see the ntr part and then go back to playing by hitting the guy in future updates
From that option, you will enable or disable the NTR to the rest of the game.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is it me or do the story jump to quickly from 1 scene to the next scene ? other then that finally a kickass mc. hope it develops more.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Every Time I see Tag NTR in Tags, I want to Say Dev... Meh... Nah.. I just be mute...
Well, if I write it here, my post been Deleted Moderators, like before...
Becouse in F95 I can not say any Bad Words about Dev... Only Good Words...
That's because saying bad things about a dev due to content (unless the content breaks site rules) is not being constructive. Constructive criticism is useful and helps the dev further the development of story/game. And IF you had bothered to read the description instead of just the tags, you would have seen that the NTR is avoidable. The tool in place to avoid it is even described in a couple of the posts.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Every Time I see Tag NTR in Tags, I want to Say Dev... Meh... Nah.. I just be mute...
Well, if I write it here, my post been Deleted Moderators, like before...
Becouse in F95 I can not say any Bad Words about Dev... Only Good Words...
Your posts about NTR probably get deleted because there are threads for that and this topic was discussed to death already.

The sooner you realise that NTR is another type of genre when it comes to AVN that one group of people likes and other not, the better.
When you're not the target for specific TAG, just read more if you can avoid it, if not just move on to another game.. If you will just keep complaining you're just being silly at this point.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So how large of a part is NTR going to be in this game? Just a few scenes or?

Reactions: Gerhardt
2.40 star(s) 11 Votes