VN Others Completed Detective Masochist -The Case of the Femdom Torture- [Final] [UMe SOFT]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Detective-Masochist.jpg
Overview:
The story so far: Our pathetic, lazy hero and his childhood friend Satomi, as beautiful as she is brilliant. He lives his days in a hardboiled fantasy, playing at being a detective while barely managing to make ends meet. She’s attending a top university and looking after him by acting as his reluctant partner.
Never quite managing to make it past “just friends”, the two get wrapped up in a startling incident, and suddenly things are turned upside down! Due to the actions of a mysterious man, Satomi is transformed into a super sadist whose thirst for punishment cannot be quenched!

The sadistic Satomi toys with our hero, twisting him this way and that…perhaps finally going so far as to force him to claim her virginity!
“If I don’t change Satomi back to normal quickly…I’ll never be able to resist her punishment…”

What fate awaits our hero? Will he be able to track down the mysterious man and save Satomi? And what will become of the two of them?!​

GAME INFO
Title:
Do M Otoko Tantei ga Iku Katte ni Ittara Oshioki yo!
Original title: ドM男探偵がイク 勝手にイッたらオシオキよ!
Aliases: Doemuo
Developer / Publisher: Ume Soft /
Visual Novel:
Updated: Japanese 2012-02-03 English 28 / 08 / 2016
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Version: Final
Censorship: Uncensored/No Mosaics
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

20160815174252.jpg 20160815174257.jpg 20160815174301.jpg 20160815174306.jpg 20160822115604.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed/Cleaned up OP
added images
Added VNDB info
Added mirrors

Reactions: N7

ChaosDeath

Apr 29, 2017
Dear people,
i just downloaded this game and can't seem to play it. Whenever i try and run it just runs in the background but nothing happens. i have WIN 10 version 1803
greets,
SilverDeath

D

Deleted member 66327

Dear people,
i just downloaded this game and can't seem to play it. Whenever i try and run it just runs in the background but nothing happens. i have WIN 10 version 1803
greets,
SilverDeath
Change your locale to the Japanese, go to: Control Panel->Clock, Language and Region->Region->Administrative (tab in the upper left corner)->Change system locale->Japan. Restart your pc and it should work.