VN Ren'Py Detective Necro - Developing a new Urban Fantasy VN

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Banner.jpg
Hello All!

I'm Black Hand Games, and I'm developing a new Urban Fantasy VN. I believe I was as disappointed as everyone else when Reluctant Archon was slapped with the dreaded Abandoned tag. So I decided on a whim to make my own. My game doesn't share much in common with it, other than its genre, but I think Urban Fantasy VN's are few and far between. With that in mind, I'll be doing my best throughout this process to create an engaging experience.

This will be the first VN that I've ever tried my hand at creating. I have some experience creating other types of interactive fiction, such as Twine games, but never anything this involved or labor-intensive. So, if you see me making mistakes or doing something wrong, please let me know how to fix it! This has been my first time working with DAZ, which has been much more complicated than I imagined.

I've decided against including animations, at least for now. The ones I've been able to create have been atrocious. Given that the prevailing attitude on the forum seems to be "no animation is better than bad animation," I've decided to scrap them for now. I'll keep working on it, and hopefully, future releases will be able to have good animations.

Patreon should be up soon for anyone interested in kicking a few bucks my way. The first four days will be released sometime in the next 1 to 2 months. The initial release is mostly complete but needs grammar improvements, spell checking, and music.

I think that's everything. So without further ado:

THE STORY:
The story takes place in a high fantasy world that has undergone a technological revolution, bringing its technology to modern standards. Magic has long since faded in this world, and magic is so rare that most regard it as nearly mythical. The Empire of Humanity is at its absolute pinnacle, engulfing almost all of the world and nearly all the races with it.

You take on the role of a detective, orphaned at an early age and raised by an Orc. You lived an average life until an old being set its sights on you, granting you powers you didn't ask for. As a murder with eerie similarity to an old case pops up, you'll need to use your newfound powers to solve it for good. How you do that will be up to you. Will you be a good man and follow the rules, or will you be like Dirty Harry? Either path is valid, and both will come with their own drawbacks. Choose wisely.

(You will begin the game already in a relationship with 2 women. Any scenes with them can already be avoided, but in the second release, I will include the option to break up fully. I know people hate forced relationships, but it's important for setting up the story.)

TAGS:
3DCG, MALE PROTAGONIST, MULTIPLE ENDINGS, ANAL SEX, AHEGAO, BIG ASS, BIG TITS, CREAMPIE, INTERRACIAL, ORAL SEX, VAGINAL SEX, HUMOR, HORROR, GRAPHICAL VIOLENCE, FANTASY, MONSTER GIRL, PARANORMAL, POSSESSION, POV, SUPERPOWERS, SEX TOYS

PLANNED:
ANIMATED, BDSM, BLACKMAIL, CHEATING, CORRUPTION, DRUGS, EXHIBITIONISM, FEMALE DOMINATION, MALE DOMINATION, GROUP SEX, GROPING, HANDJOB, HAREM, HUMILIATION, LESBIAN, PREGNANCY, LACTATION, SLAVE, SPANKING, STRIPPING, TEASING, TITFUCK, URINATION, VIRGIN, VOYEURISM

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
This looks pretty cool, and like the concept. Hope that you will avoid any NTR, sharing with other males/futas.

And ofc, the most important part, pls have some HUGE TITTIES in it.
otherwise keep up the good work!

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
LOL!
And I QUOTE!:
"Hello All!
I'm Black Hand Games, I was as disappointed as everyone else when Reluctant Archon was slapped with the dreaded Abandoned tag."
Sooooo...