"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Detective Necro [v0.1.1] [BlackHandGames] crunched
Edit (2022-04-26): updated compression from v0.1 to v0.1.1

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,08 GB / 203 MB - DetectiveNecro-0.1.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,05 GB / 168 MB - DetectiveNecro-0.1.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11v2 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Avoidable that they don't happen or avoidable that the player doesn't see them and skips them, but in the story they still happen?

Regarding the paths, depending on the path that the player chooses, it will vary which LI are present in the story? (similar to Ataegina where depending on the path, the mc go with different LI) or all are present but change only the scenes and
interactions?

Good Luck Dev.
1. If you choose not to see any scenes then it doesn't happen.

2. Some will be present and treat MC as a friend and some will go away forever. I will let you know before you make the choice what will happen with that character.

For the ones left behind, there won't be any guilting from them and they will not try to make any moves on MC.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So, no romance and is the femdom, group sex avoidable/optional? Also, who is the one that cheats?
Yes it's all avoidable. No scenes will ever happen without you choosing to see them.

There will be romance, it should be tagged. I'll double check.

The cheating
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Still playing this, but wanted to give a quick note.

Seems if you refuse to go to Phoebe's place and talk with her, it still considers you went there any ways and are willing to hook back up with her, even though you refused her at the door. Cause you talk to Glasha afterwards about why she left and how they are going to talk and everything, even though you never had that conversation.

Otherwise seems decent so far, as I said, still playing it. Only that one inconsistency I've found that I wanted to mention.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Seems if you refuse to go to Phoebe's place and talk with her, it still considers you went there any ways and are willing to hook back up with her, even though you refused her at the door. Cause you talk to Glasha afterwards about why she left and how they are going to talk and everything, even though you never had that conversation.
Thanks! I'll try to get a fix out soon.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid
May 27, 2017
After "Reluctant Archon" being abandoned, there's a huge fantasy-AVN hole in my heart, I dunno if this VN can fill that hole fully, but it can definitely occupy some space in there. :HideThePain:

This looks good, I like all the tags/planned content, like the renders, love the monster-girls (can never have enough of them), premise looks interesting. Hope to see more variety of monster-girls than shown in the banner/preview pics. Thank you for sharing, best of luck BlackHand Games! (y)

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
This is a fairly good opening for a story. I do like the setup and setting.
What I will say is the MC is a little inconsistent. He goes from showing concern to all of a sudden saying things like "I'd be totally okay alone" and being standoffish. Then two conversations later being caring again.
And the Phoebe thing out of nowhere, why would we as a reader care at all or know anything at all about their situation outside of a few sentences saying she left abruptly? That was a little messy to me.
And if you do literally anything besides the default RenPy UI. Anything at all. I will be happy.

But keep up the good work.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yes it's all avoidable. No scenes will ever happen without you choosing to see them.

There will be romance, it should be tagged. I'll double check.

The cheating
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah right. Got ya on that. I like when we can take other people's girls. :p

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hotfix for the Phoebe issue is on my I will submit an update ticket here once the full version is done uploading to Mega.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I named my MC Clark so meeting the NPC Clark was pretty amusing.

Clark: Clark!
Clark: Clark!

Game has been pretty interesting so far. I love Noir themes. Definitely gonna do a review after I finish playing.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Interesting setting, fantasy races for possible future fun times AND name dropping Dirty Harry?

I am sold.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes