Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Alright lads, here is the update. There is a hotfix attached at the bottom of this post. No crashes or game-breaking bugs have been reported. It only contains some grammar and 1 image correction. If you don't care about those issues, then you don't need to download it.

There's a chance that your saves may not work, so for this update, I'm recommending that you start a new game because of the new mechanics.

As usual, if you are downloading the update only or the hotfix, just copy the contents into your game folder and overwrite.

PC/Linux links:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mac links:

Update only:

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
No worries my friend, as for me it's stick up, racist female elves because it's all about the *ears* LOL
I think there is more at play than merely the ascetics. Orcs are the racial embodiment of physical power. Dominating a girl is fun, but the power-play dynamic is accentuated when it is a muscle-girl. Similarly, elves are the racial embodiment of nobility, which is power of the social variety, rather than the physical. Some level of our brains is thinking "princess/queen", when an elf is involved, because that is what elves were created to represent by Tolkien (which extends to the "fantasy genre" broadly, now.)
I would say that the dev is at least somewhat aware of these dynamics, since the personalities of the characters in question seem to play directly into their respective niches, which only augments the psychological impact of the fantasy.

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
For some reason I care very, very little about Theresa and Lorna, but at least the Villain (?) looks intriguing.

Also we got some good Kimmy content so I'm very happy, keep it up, this game is awesome.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I think there is more at play than merely the ascetics. Orcs are the racial embodiment of physical power. Dominating a girl is fun, but the power-play dynamic is accentuated when it is a muscle-girl. Similarly, elves are the racial embodiment of nobility, which is power of the social variety, rather than the physical. Some level of our brains is thinking "princess/queen", when an elf is involved, because that is what elves were created to represent by Tolkien (which extends to the "fantasy genre" broadly, now.)
I would say that the dev is at least somewhat aware of these dynamics, since the personalities of the characters in question seem to play directly into their respective niches, which only augments the psychological impact of the fantasy.
I hear what you saying and I agree with you about orcs and elves which is *why* orc women come with a warning " Nine out of ten doctors and police officers agree that if you have a horny orc women in your line fuck her into coma, not just for you sake but also for sake and safety of civilized soceity at large. ", "Remeber Kids, Rape is not limited to male orcs. "

As for Vasaer I don't see her as a "princess ", to me she comes a cross as the *Sweet, innocent girl next door. " just waiting to be *dispoiled* by the MC given the way her personalty is presented to the players.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jove76

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I hear what you saying and I agree with you about orcs and elves which is *why* orc women come with a warning " Nine out of ten doctors and police officers agree that if you have a horny orc women in your line fuck her into coma, not just for you sake but also for sake and safety of civilized soceity at large. ", "Remeber Kids Rape is not limited to male orcs. "

As for Vasaer I don't see her as a "princess ", to me she comes a cross as the *Sweet, innocent girl next door. " just waiting to be *dispoiled* by the MC given the way her personalty is presented to the players.
You really need to put the comma after "kids". Otherwise it says something very different than what I think you intended.

Sweet and innocent girl, just waiting to dispoiled, is the historical princess trope. Check any Disney movie for illustration. But it goes a bit further, into the reversal of the class power dynamic, because royalty was the original economic elite class. The elves have always represented a "high class" society, typically.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Detective Necro [v0.3] [BlackHandGames] crunched

Info: The hotfix from this post is applied.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,82 GB / 407 MB - DetectiveNecro-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,79 GB / 373 MB - DetectiveNecro-0.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22,4% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes