Detroit Metal City themed game.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
If anyone doesn't know, this is, at least for me, one of the best anime/manga in history. So, I decided to listen to something from it and then I had an insight - this will make a perfect story for a game for this community. So if there's someone here who's looking for a story idea, I could suggest something. I guess, that if I will have the time, maybe I'll take the idea myself.

So, imagine, the MC is a lead member of the popular underground Death metal band - Sovereign Raisel the First, returns home after yet another performance. Tossing the bag with the stage costume in the corner, he lets out a sigh of relief, goes to the audio player, turns on something from Spice Girls, and goes to the refrigerator to enjoy a strawberry-vanilla milkshake. However, at this moment, his boss, a dominant blonde with, bursts into his apartment and shouts that she is extremely pissed off with his recent performances. And looking at the interior of his home and at him, she understands what's wrong-the Hero is a virgin and he needs to be helped to become more mature and brutal. Therefore, she makes an attempt to "rape" the MC, which the player can agree to or refuse, however, if he refuses, she will threaten to terminate the contract and a huge fine, so he won't be able to refuse. And at this very moment, our Hero will enter the world of adult life and pleasures with which he will not be able to live without anymore. And then, to uphold his reputation and background, she will decide that he needs to get a real harem.
One of the girls will be his first love from music College, which he was never able to confess. Second is a feminist punk rocker who will hate him, however, after being rescued from a burning building, will fall in love with the MC and pursue him until he reciprocates.The younger sister of the MC, whom he will meet when he comes home to visit his parents-it turns out that she has become rebellious and stopped listening to anyone, and also, she has become a hardcore fan of the his group and of himself in particular. So, the Hero, to reason with her, changes clothes and says that if she becomes obedient again, he will fulfill one of her wishes. To which she will respond.
- "I want you to take my virginity and give me a baby!"
- Well, I promised, so I must do it.
Then it will be a hot daughter of one of the former "enemies", who will be imbued with respect for the Hero and will support him in every possible way, not noticing how she gradually falls in love with him. And of course, a countless number of various groupies.

I've been waiting for such game for tjwo years!!!1111