Dev a game about father and daugther in law, need helps

HengstPLLLL

Jan 1, 2021
Hello community,

I want to develop a game. I have finished a script. The game is supposed to be about how she develops the relationship between a daughter-in-law and father-in-law. There should also be many erotic scenes. I would like to develop the game as an RPGM. Unfortunately I have no experience with this. I'm looking for development aids and what can I do best? I'm not that artificially gifted. My english is not good, i used a translation program.

Regards

cisco_donovan

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Hi!

You just have to pick up RPG Maker, or an equivalent tool, and start implementing your script.

It will be hard and it will take you a long time. But you simply have to start.

Good luck!

Aug 28, 2021
Hi,

Years ago I played a little with RPGM, it's not too hard to figure how it work.

You have specific menu for each things you want to create. Ex : you have a menu to create heroes, it show "all" you need for playable characters (their hp, mana, their sprite, etc). Monsters have their own menu, spell/attacks too, etc.

You "paint" your map using tilesets and layers. Your tileset could be ground, furniture, trees, etc. You use layers to put, for ex, a tree on top of grass.

If I remember correctly, there is an event menu which you use for quest and dialogue.

RPGM don't do everything for you but it's really user friendly.

My advice : play with it for a week (or more), learn how it work then start your project.

PS opengameart.org have many ressource which could be useful, for free. Also, you should say what is your native language, maybe people from your country will response, send a discord or mp you.

XforU

Of Horingar
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You can find alot of tutorials on Rpgmaker Mz.
Really depends on what you want in the game, it can be really simple to make a game but if you want it to stand out you'll need to make pixel art for tiles and hunt down a bunch of plug-ins.
The art is the biggest problem if you aren't interested in generic 3d renders (HS).
Otherwise pick up honey select, it's super easy to use at a basic level.

Asking people to help you with proof reading might be a good idea, there are people who might help for free.

HengstPLLLL

Jan 1, 2021
Thank you guys. You have given me a lot of information. I have to go through everything and i have many quesions. I m a german guy. Yes, as I said, the game is supposed to be about a sexual relationship between a father-in-law and his daughter-in-law.

ashu2210

Jul 8, 2020
Daughter-in-law can be a widow to avoid NTR tag, and slow grinding with her father-in-law can make the story very interested like she is very loyal to her husband Even after his death and refused to remarry, but slowly she will start dating her father-in-law and .... you know... story goes on. Plus a very unique concept from the other games available in competition.

Last edited: