Dev appreciation thread.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
While I know this is a pirate site, I know that a lot of us are Patreons (personally, because of this site), so I was curious who are your favorite developers? Mine has to be DeepSleep of Anna Exciting Affection. I can't say I'm a fan of how the story is playing out, but his updates are always full of content and he posts development updates unlike some people who go silent for months before posting their update. I think people would be a lot more accepting of slowish updates if they knew what the fuck was going on. A secondary shout out for Serio (Selena: One Hour Agent). He doesn't make much money, doesn't charge much money, and still works on the game even though it seems like his life is less than ideal.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This basically boils down to games we like, but i'll keep it fair and just use devs i've talked to personally.

Domiek. I love Personal Trainer and Dom is always around for a giggle. Jenna also tops the list of my favourite girls and current top girl in Ava's harem.

OneManVN. Alison Fall of the Apple quickly went from a game I avoided thinking it was a silly corruption game to one of my favourite games when I found out it also has a love and harem path and the love path is the main one. Alice is amazing, Alison is fantastic and the rest of girls all rate from "dat ass" to "dose tits and ass". On top of that the story is genuinely good and it's different depending on whether you are on love or harem path which I thought was really good, lots of work for the dev but good for us.

Perverteer. I am not a big fan of incest. It's not that I hate it it just does nothing for me, the idea of fucking family members doesn't dampen my panties. Sisterly Lust was one of a small number of games where I cared less about the incest and more about the characters.

Sumodeine. I really enjoy My Sister My Roommate. I don't enjoy some of the people that play it, those that can't grasp a simple concept after being told it for nearly 2 years. Aside from that the game is great. Mainly because it has a Cory.

Boomatica. Really enjoy Private Community and Hollie is one of my top characters from any VN.

Notty. I loved the build up to Heavy Five. Notty was very active and gave constant updates and stayed active throughout the launch of her game.

Sierra Lee. I'll let it be known I am a massive Sierra Lee fangirl. I have her books and love her games. I think she's a great writer and makes some fantastic characters. Desecration of Wings remains one of my fave female protag RPG's with Last Sovereign being one of my all time fave games.

Tlaero. She's more a writer than a dev but I found her work when I was going through a bit of rough patch in my life and her writing took my mind of my problems and gave me something positive to focus on.

BC. I love Occultus. It has some of my favourite characters and it's kept me hooked since I started reading it. Devs a decent sort too.

CheekyGimp. Another dev that seems to be up for banter.

There are plenty of other devs who's work I enjoy and i've had brief conversations with but those are the ones I get along with and who's work I enjoy.

I'd give a special mention to the likes of Philly but while I absolutely love his work i've never spoke to the guy so I tried to keep my list to those devs i've had some interaction with rather than a popularity contest of games alone.

Last edited: