[R>Writer] Dev/artist looking for Writer and project partner!

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Project:
- TBA, modern theme

Developer:
- Me

Looking for:
- Writer

Preferred method of contact:
- Blahkhan[PL]#8843 or DM on forum

Job Description:
- I'm looking for someone who knows how to write, has an interesting idea, and seriously wants to release a game that makes sense. Who will write dialogues, create interesting characters and the like.

Additional comments:
- 50/50 split with Patreon. I'm not a conflicted person, nor do I expect miracles, I just want to get things moving and create something that players can enjoy.

Ravenlock

Nov 18, 2020
I'm interested in being the writer part of your team. Do you have a theme for your game in mind?

May 23, 2021
I'm interested in being the writer part of your team. Do you have a theme for your game in mind?
Hey raven, I'm looking for a writer if you're interested in working on a project. I can't message yet so I'm replying to you here. I'm working on an incest corruption game. I can give you some details if you want to talk on discord. Frisky Frog#0648

Ravenlock

Nov 18, 2020
Hey raven, I'm looking for a writer if you're interested in working on a project. I can't message yet so I'm replying to you here. I'm working on an incest corruption game. I can give you some details if you want to talk on discord. Frisky Frog#0648
Ok, I've sent you a friend request, by the name of "balinor"