Dev Looking for Artist

ZXIIDead

Mar 18, 2018
I'm a dev and I'm looking for an artist to work with me on producing a game that I'm creating.
In the game you will have slice of life, fantasy, a little action, and of course, sex scenes.
If you are interested, send me a PM.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hey, the way I found my artists was to change my signature to an add, looking for an artist. Could do one linking to this thread for yours. But the catch is you have to then be active on the forums. You need to be seen in enough places that an artist might stumble on your sig and say, you know what, I'm interested. As you can see I've been here more than 6 months less than you but have well over 1700 posts on the forum. I think when I picked up my artist I was at about 500. But yeah, comment on game threads you like, make recommendations in Game Suggestions, get involved in discussions in general. Be Active and you'll find someone eventually.

Reactions: Aka Nioh

ZXIIDead

Mar 18, 2018
Hey, the way I found my artists was to change my signature to an add, looking for an artist. Could do one linking to this thread for yours. But the catch is you have to then be active on the forums. You need to be seen in enough places that an artist might stumble on your sig and say, you know what, I'm interested. As you can see I've been here more than 6 months less than you but have well over 1700 posts on the forum. I think when I picked up my artist I was at about 500. But yeah, comment on game threads you like, make recommendations in Game Suggestions, get involved in discussions in general. Be Active and you'll find someone eventually.
Aight, thank you for the advice