Dev looking for artists

Ifr

Apr 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm working on a Unity framework (if it can be named like that) to make a specific kind of games upon it easier than directly working with the engine. The idea is that anyone who reads the documentation could make a game with no coding knowledge at all, just writing the text and adding the images, music... having Big Brother's like quality results.

But before releasing it, I would like to build a game with it, and this is why I am looking for partners to team up with, since I am no artist neither have the patience nor interest to learn DAZ or anything like that.

My skills are code related, and although I can help with story and lore, I am not good at scripting (dialogues, MC loud thinking...).

Also I'm going to update this thread whenever I upload a new version of the dev builds I'll be making, so you can see the state of the project, but keep in mind that all UI elements and renders I use are only for dev purposes, so they will be different on every game that uses this framework.

For last, if you identify yourself with any of the following profiles (I will also keep the list updated) and would like to make a game with me, hesitate not and write an answer to this post.
  • Artist (Rendering & Animating / Drawing)
  • Artist (Scriptwriting / Storytelling)
  • Other (if you think you can help somehow I didn't think of it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega folder with all the dev builds (Windows / Android):

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Sounds Interesting does the framework also have the ability to add RPG elements to a game. I'll see if I can get Ptolemy interested. Putting builds together is the hardest part. If this can work better then Ren'py with less code work then that's good

squarebrickjaw

May 11, 2018
I work as a professional erotic-romance ghostwriter and have been looking for a project to get familiar with adult games. I can handle script-writing/story/worldbuilding/dialogue/etc. I'd love to learn more.

Ifr

Apr 23, 2017
Sounds Interesting does the framework also have the ability to add RPG elements to a game.
What kind of elements are you thinking of? My idea is to make it work as a finite state machine where depending on the player values at any given moment a different text or scene appears. Such values could be life points or mana, but also relationship levels, money, current day and time...
Does this answer your question?

I'd love to learn more.
Have you ever played Big Brother? If so, such gameplay style would be the one this framework is aming to. Being this said, any kind of story could be told, but keeping the game in a specific place (a house, spaceship, dungeon) with a limited number of locations is one of the restrictions. There's technically no story length limitation however, and depending on several variables (player's power/influence/other, NPC relationship level of any kind, time of the day...), a different event could happen in the same place.

I plan to upload another build within this weekend showing the dialog system and maybe the event system.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
What kind of elements are you thinking of? My idea is to make it work as a finite state machine where depending on the player values at any given moment a different text or scene appears. Such values could be life points or mana, but also relationship levels, money, current day and time...
Does this answer your question?

Have you ever played Big Brother? If so, such gameplay style would be the one this framework is aming to. Being this said, any kind of story could be told, but keeping the game in a specific place (a house, spaceship, dungeon) with a limited number of locations is one of the restrictions. There's technically no story length limitation however, and depending on several variables (player's power/influence/other, NPC relationship level of any kind, time of the day...), a different event could happen in the same place.

I plan to upload another build within this weekend showing the dialog system and maybe the event system.
Yep that answers my question

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
im interested in joining a team - i have skills with daz and you can find some of my work on this website. Let me know if you would like to discuss more

Ifr

Apr 23, 2017
Updated the MEGA folder with a newer dev build and an (untested) Android version.