Dev looking for artists

DeliaDoe

Feb 18, 2018
Hi there,

So first post in here, but I've been wandering on this site for quite some time now. As a developer, I do want to make some content by myself, as I saw quite a few games that made me want to create my own. I have some interesting ideas (I think) and am a coder (Never used those skills to create that kind of game before, but still, could make it !).

Biggest problem is : I SUCK AT DRAWING. Like, you've never seen worse. So, I saw there was some good graphists among you all, and I was wondering how we could exchange on a possible game !

I'm not that much into incest and I do see a lot of that in here. My idea is, briefly summed up, a plot in a high school, where a boy has nothing special but his influence on others. It's a bit of a "Holy place to Lusty alley" kind of game where your actions makes everyone naughtier.

Do you think it could be worth to give it a try ?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hi there,

So first post in here, but I've been wandering on this site for quite some time now. As a developer, I do want to make some content by myself, as I saw quite a few games that made me want to create my own. I have some interesting ideas (I think) and am a coder (Never used those skills to create that kind of game before, but still, could make it !).

Biggest problem is : I SUCK AT DRAWING. Like, you've never seen worse. So, I saw there was some good graphists among you all, and I was wondering how we could exchange on a possible game !

I'm not that much into incest and I do see a lot of that in here. My idea is, briefly summed up, a plot in a high school, where a boy has nothing special but his influence on others. It's a bit of a "Holy place to Lusty alley" kind of game where your actions makes everyone naughtier.

Do you think it could be worth to give it a try ?
As much as I love Incest, personally, some of my favorite games involve no incest at all, or incest that doesn't really matter. So don't be discouraged because your game isn't incest based. Your goal should be to make the best game you can make with your ideas. Is it worth it to try? To put it plainly, I should have a game to release in a moth or so. I have no skill with art either, so I found an artist here. My suggestion, change your signature to an ad looking for an artist. While you wait for one who is up to your standards, start working on your game. The more of your game you have ready before you get and artist, the easier it will be for you to relay your ideas to that artist.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
If you feel passionate about the future game and have a well-thought development plan - go for it! Incest or not, if the story's good, players will enjoy the game. Regarding artists: check out Hentai-foundry, it's full of talented people who are into hardcore stuff. Some of them might be interested to assist you with the game creation.

Reactions: DarthSeduction