• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Programmer] Dev Tool Development

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Project:
- Cabin by the Lake

Developer:
- Nunu

Looking for:
- Coder, language agnostic

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- Single Tool

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (Nunu#3500)

Job Description:
I am looking for the construction of a specific tool to aid me with the creation of my in game flowcharts.

What I require is an editor that will display a grid and allow me to alter the contents of these and then output these as correctly indented python code where I can then insert it into my project.
Each cell will need to be able to be one of several basic templates.
These templates will have several text variables that I can replace in the editor.
I would like to be able to edit the templates should the project require that. This does not have to be an in tool editor as I do have some programming skills, but would like to not have to recompile code to do so.
My preferred language would be HTML and JavaScript but this is not a requirement.