RPGM Unreal Engine Onhold [DEVELOPEMENT] "Ashley Naked Mission" (ENF / HUMILIATION ) (2D ART )

keyon777

Jun 2, 2022
As an avid fan of exhibition H games, it would be nice and probably appreciated by many if we were able to get a feature where we can see the standing picture from the back, very few games have this, but it definitely enhances the experience.

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
As an avid fan of exhibition H games, it would be nice and probably appreciated by many if we were able to get a feature where we can see the standing picture from the back, very few games have this, but it definitely enhances the experience.
Thank you for your idea. Could you please clarify what you mean by the standing picture from the back? Do you mean having a view of the character from behind while the charater is walking ( Ashley in this context ) ?

Tho these are probably small ideas that I would add gradually over the developpment, but for now, I prefer to focus on the main storyline/gameplay of the game before adding this kind of small detail.

Reactions: Macarhat

keyon777

Jun 2, 2022
Thank you for your idea. Could you please clarify what you mean by the standing picture from the back? Do you mean having a view of the character from behind while the charater is walking ( Ashley in this context ) ?

Tho these are probably small ideas that I would add gradually over the developpment, but for now, I prefer to focus on the main storyline/gameplay of the game before adding this kind of small detail.
Basically yeah, similar to Naked Adventure and Naked Order but slightly different by being able to choose which perspective (front or back, maybe even side) rather than only one animation for whatever action is taking place. For example- crawling, walking, running, standing, bending over, crouching, hiding etc.

I've played alot of these kinds of games from artists like Double Melon, Nijiirononiji and Flimsy so I'm not exagerrating, but this could easily turn out to be one of the best in the whole genre.

Last edited:
Reactions: cornxxx

Olivv

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
This looks so fun! I'm so excited for its release! I love the tags so far and 2ill definitely be coming to have a look at the game when it's ready!

Reactions: cornxxx

Johnny1035

Jul 4, 2017
I can only think of a maybe 5 decent games with that trope. If it's overdone can you suggest others?
I can't suggest others seeing as how you haven't listed the five. Also why have you added the qualifier of "decent" games? One of the hallmarks of an overdone trope is a lot of trash media building on it. Literally every Japanese RPGM exhibitionism game has either involuntary groping or forced sex.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
In most cases, in my opinion, it is the lack of expliciteness that makes a game truly erotic. This is indeed a thing that I find nearly all JRPG's do wrong. In other cases, it is only about exposure, without having any other story to it.

To be erotic, there should be a level of intimacy to it. And, topping it off, there should be more of such games with female protagonists.

Reactions: Penitensary

Ergast

May 31, 2017
I can't suggest others seeing as how you haven't listed the five. Also why have you added the qualifier of "decent" games? One of the hallmarks of an overdone trope is a lot of trash media building on it. Literally every Japanese RPGM exhibitionism game has either involuntary groping or forced sex.
Maybe they mean other consequences? At least that's how I've read it. I may be wrong, of course.