REQ VN Unity Unreal Engine Developer looking for Artist/Animator/Graphics Person

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
Hello all,
I'm a developer looking for some graphical designer to help me with a few ideas for games that I currently have.

My plan would be to develop games that the team (2 maybe 3 designers) and myself wants to work with. So, it would be a project that we can all agree. And I want to use Unity or Ren'Py, depending on the type of the game.

If you have the skills and want to help leave a comment or send me a private message.
Let's talk.

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
So, I decided to add to this thread the ideas I'm currently interested in working. Obviously I'm inclined to change than if the animator/artist/designer has a better idea.

First Idea:

Well, the first idea I'm considering is a Trainer game. I really enjoyed Akabur's Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer so it would be nice to working on something along those lines. I'm also a huge fan of the Gundam Series. Hence the photo. Would be starting with Gundam SEED, probably Lacus Clyne trainer and moving on to other characters. This one would probably be done with Ren'Py. But, nothing prevents us from using Unity.

Second Idea:
The Second one would be a game from scratch. No parodies or anything. I'm thinking about a University kind of game. The Main Character (MC) would be a student that runs around the campus picking up girls. So a Dating Sim with some twists. This one would be harder because we would need to create the characters from scratch. And it would be made with Unity.

Third Idea:

A Sword Art Online Trainer. I think it would be nice to working on something along those lines. Like starting as a low level player in Aincrad and then battle some monsters to get Exp and money and then go getting the girls.

I'm also open to suggestions. If you are an artist let us work together.

Last edited:

captainJugs

Jun 7, 2017
Hey mate, I would love to be part of your project. I've knowledge in Programming, Unity, Blender and Daz3d.

Only problem is I'm a little time poor but if that isn't too much of a issue add me.

Reactions: insertzero

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
Nice. Good to have you on board captainJugs.

So... Which project would you like to start with? Or perhaps you have an idea of your own?

Also... I'm too a little short on time. But, we can work slow little by little and release when we have something good to play. No need to hurry.

insertzero

Jun 2, 2017
Second Idea:
The Second one would be a game from scratch. No parodies or anything. I'm thinking about a University kind of game. The Main Character (MC) would be a student that runs around the campus picking up girls. So a Dating Sim with some twists. This one would be harder because we would need to create the characters from scratch. And it would be made with Unity.
Nice. Good to have you on board captainJugs.

So... Which project would you like to start with? Or perhaps you have an idea of your own?

Also... I'm too a little short on time. But, we can work slow little by little and release when we have something good to play. No need to hurry.
We are currently planning and soon will start working on the second idea. If you would like to participate send us a PM. We'll keep this thread for the projects. Once we have something to play and show we'll start a new thread.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Hello all,
I'm a developer looking for some graphical designer to help me with a few ideas for games that I currently have.

My plan would be to develop games that the team (2 maybe 3 designers) and myself wants to work with. So, it would be a project that we can all agree. And I want to use Unity or Ren'Py, depending on the type of the game.

If you have the skills and want to help leave a comment or send me a private message.
Let's talk.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
[QUOTE = "insertzero, post: 231130, member: 51948"] Ciao a tutti,
Sono uno sviluppatore che cerca un grafico per aiutarmi con alcune idee per i giochi che attualmente ho.

Il mio piano sarebbe quello di sviluppare giochi che il team (2 forse 3 designer) e io stesso vogliano lavorare. Quindi, sarebbe un progetto che possiamo essere tutti d'accordo. E voglio usare Unity o Ren'Py, a seconda del tipo di gioco.

Se hai le competenze e vuoi aiutare a lasciare un commento o mandarmi un messaggio privato.
Parliamo. [/ QUOTE]
ciao, sono principalmente un disegnatore e sto progettando e sviluppando il mio gioco per 2/3 mesi, ho già implementato i miei strumenti di design e softwere-design e mi sono già iscritto a Patreon (sto anche cercando un semplice sito web con la possibilità di avere un sistema di link pay-pal o qualcos'altro).

il gioco che sto sviluppando ha una buona struttura nella trama e ho già schematizzato molti passi e linee guida con cui procedere; sto lavorando seriamente a questo progetto, perché voglio cambiare la mia vita e farlo.

Non ho molta esperienza nel campo della programmazione e dello sviluppo del motore (lavorando da solo penso che mi dedicherò al sistema ren'py)

se sei seriamente interessato a discutere di un progetto comune, ascoltiamo un messaggio e poi scambiamo email per continuare fuori dal forum

Ciao