[R>Artist 2D] Paid Unpaid Developer out of his depth! (Need help with a few CG's)

IlliumGames

Oct 21, 2020
Project:
- The project name is "Tales of Illium"
-Here is the link to the development thread with details about the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-illium-development-thread.65161/
-Haven't released the first version of the game yet. I plan on releasing it once I have some cg's done, or I will write text based scenes and add cg's retrospectively in later releases.
-I haven't released anything and thus I don't have a patreon. I don't plan on making money off of this game for a few releases, until I/they(the community) feel that supporting the game is justifiable.
Looking for:
- A 2d Artist to touch up/ complete the two cg's I made and perhaps offer me some advice. This is unpaid.
- If this game takes off then I will consider sharing the profits or just straight up paying you for commissions.
- There also a a third cg I am trying to create, I'd like if someone could finish it for free, but I understand that's a lot to ask and I am willing to pay a fair price.
Work commitment:
- This is just a one off thing.
- That being said, when I release the game and open a patreon I'd be willing to partner up again and either share the income if your willing to commit, or just pay for commissions.
Preferred method of contact
- My discord ID is IlliumGames#2691
- I don't mind if you reply to this thread, in fact I prefer it.
Job Description
- I have two CG's that I would like you too complete/ touch up/ fix. I'm not much of an artist but I'm willing to learn so I'd appreciate any tips/critiques. This is unpaid.
Also, for one of them(The one with the background), I couldn't figure out how draw elbows, could you perhaps draw them in and extend the background?

- I have a CG that I'm not finished, I'd like for you to finish it for me. I would prefer if unpaid, but I'm willing to pay(Message me on discord)
  • Message me on discord before you start so we can decide on a price and method of payment.
  • I would prefer to pay after you finish, but if you don't trust me we can do this.
    • Complete half of it(1 and 2 with full detail/colouring) this way I can see your skill level and what I can expect. I will then pay you and you complete the other half.
Additional details
I'll give you credit if you help, and you'll be the first person/people I consider when I start making a profit from the game, "and wish to invest in art"

What I'm want from the unfinished one/ Guideline(A challenge)
  • I drew four numbered circles representing the four characters in the bottom left corner.
  • For number one
    • Wearing a black dress, one hand is on the woman's(The one I drew) ass, the other hand is on 2's leg.
    • One of her breast are out and the woman is playing/grabbing it(make it about as big as the breast in Charlotte 1.png).
    • She's looking towards 2, she's smiling and blushing
  • For number two
    • Wearing the same dress pictured above the number 2
    • Make her hold 1s hands, and look back at her while blushing
    • Make her voluptuous and curvy, with large breast hidden under her dress. (Try not to make her look fat)
  • For number 3
    • Put her on number four's lap, her ass is pointed straight at the viewer (and her asshole and/or pussy is visible- optional)
    • Give her a short red dress that is pulled above her ass.
    • She's making out with 4
  • For number four
    • She's making out with 3
    • She's pulling up 3s dress and grabbing her ass.
If you just want to help me for free or do the touch up, you can post here.
If you want to finish my CG and get paid message me on discord.
Thanks!
Charlotte 1.png IrenaAssFlash.png IrenaAssFlashTemplate Background removed.png A challenge.png The Intro Party2.png A challenge White Background.png The Intro Party2 White Background.png