sloppyjake

Jul 15, 2021
Good day!

I am new to the game development world and I am currently taking classes online to become a creative writer for screenwriting. I would love to create a Harem, romance visual novel. I currently don't have the equipment to create renders, and i know only a bit of coding not enough to get by. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in creating a game with me. I am open to ideas for said game, and if not I have a few myself. The programming is ultimately up to the programmer which ever he/she prefers to use. I am somewhat familiar with renpy but thats about it.

Thank your for your time and consideration, hope you hear from you!

Last edited:

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
You'd want to post if you're going to pay, it's going to be shares or if it's going to be unpaid.

Also, even if you're asking for a programmer, do you have any idea what engine you'd like to make the game in to begin with? You mention a VN, so I'd assume you're going for Ren'py, but it's also possible in other engines as well.

sloppyjake

Jul 15, 2021
You'd want to post if you're going to pay, it's going to be shares or if it's going to be unpaid.

Also, even if you're asking for a programmer, do you have any idea what engine you'd like to make the game in to begin with? You mention a VN, so I'd assume you're going for Ren'py, but it's also possible in other engines as well.
Thanks for the tips I'll be sure to update the post.