[]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bassrass

Mar 17, 2020
Unfortunate but I hope the Creator is okay and has just decided to cancel the game.
Game development is a hard process so maybe he just got to much going on in his life.

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
There were like 3-4 pictures, generally in the Greco-Roman fantasy style, with a bit of Egyptian flair if I remember correctly. I tried to find the pics but I guess I don't have them saved anymore, sadly. The futas were thick and the main guy was a fairly hung femboy.
Honestly when people talk that this is the same guy who started making A Failure to Launch, I could see it.

iayze

Sep 13, 2018
There were like 3-4 pictures, generally in the Greco-Roman fantasy style, with a bit of Egyptian flair if I remember correctly. I tried to find the pics but I guess I don't have them saved anymore, sadly. The futas were thick and the main guy was a fairly hung femboy.
Honestly when people talk that this is the same guy who started making A Failure to Launch, I could see it.
yea the character models are very similar

logicalnoise

Feb 26, 2018
A yeah, I'm still connected to their still paused patreon for Failure to launch.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote