[]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hw17

Aug 2, 2017
for sure but atleast he could say that he's alive and well, after almost 2 month im starting to think the project it's gone, that's it

Reactions: ProsserGenis

Abecederia

Aug 18, 2020
Martha is gorgeous. Would be a shame to have this project abandoned. I'm only getting along with this topic, so I've never seen an actual game about futanaries yet. Is there some futa game that is considered a "highest standard"?

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Martha is gorgeous. Would be a shame to have this project abandoned. I'm only getting along with this topic, so I've never seen an actual game about futanaries yet. Is there some futa game that is considered a "highest standard"?
depends on what you asking for, different people have different "highest standart"

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Highest standard in this genre. Something that would be beautiful and about futas.
Well, there's always Futadom World, though it's open to debate whether it's beautiful or not. I mean, the art style is good, if a bit over the top, but sometimes it gets a bit annoying that the PC has very little actual choice in matters, and many of the things happening in the game are morally pretty darn ugly. And yeah, I'm aware that that's the whole gist of Futadom World (and all related materials), but still.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote