[]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
I really hope he's still busy with the game. I mean, it took Oppai-Man 11 months before the first version of his game "FreshWomen" was released. So maybe the dev is also a perfectionist?

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
I'm not expecting anything at this point, but I have quiet hope he come back with proloque, demo or whatever. If I'm correct 1 year absence from creator marks game abandon, but here there is no game, it's just speculation so I wonder if we can forever discuss ambitious project which never bear fruit for unkown reason, expect few people who discuss it and wish to play it. Sorry I'm wasted thats why I'm writing my shitty opinion;(

ps. too little games with orc futa :<

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Either the original poster's name or the game in question contained the word Bacchus, I think. There were only screenshots of possible models and settings, but it was a fantasy greco-roman inspired settings (with loinclothes and togas obviously) with futanari being the elite righteous caste. You were supposed to play either as a woman or an effeminate guy and submit. Probably meant to be a VN style game; maybe with expanded RPG mechanics. I am not sure obviously, all are guesses.

Reactions: Silverfan936

The0

Feb 18, 2019
Either the original poster's name or the game in question contained the word Bacchus, I think. There were only screenshots of possible models and settings, but it was a fantasy greco-roman inspired settings (with loinclothes and togas obviously) with futanari being the elite righteous caste. You were supposed to play either as a woman or an effeminate guy and submit. Probably meant to be a VN style game; maybe with expanded RPG mechanics. I am not sure obviously, all are guesses.
You're right. I remember following him on twitter after stumbling across this thread. It seems like he deleted that too.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
No, but now this is the third or fourth user I used to talk with alot that nuked, makes me sad, reminds me of the old G+ days, also a batch of friends I'll never see again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote